GDT: It's Deadline Day!

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
1+1, -5 in 30 games as a Calgary Flame, awful positionally, below average on FO. Yeah, he is an anchor. Absolute trash.
the fact you are using +/- to prove a point is downright laughable. did you just ask yourself "how can I make it look like I don't know shit about hockey?"

You should audition for the next Sports Interaction commercial

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
What is Grier doing in SJ?

Hertl w/ retaining like 7m+ only gets a 1st and Edstrom
they trade a pending UFA in Kahkonen for a shitty Vanecek
they give away a physical 23 yeqar old defenseman for a 5th
and they gave up a 7th for a shitty minor league goalie

a contract you can bury without a cap penalty is an anchor? yeah ok

The Kahkonen one in particular makes no sense. Like just let him walk this summer instead of taking on an extra year of a bad contract

Unless he sees bounce back potential in Vanecek but even if he has it he sure as shit isn’t going to hit it playing for that sharks team next year lol

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
The Kahkonen one in particular makes no sense. Like just let him walk this summer instead of taking on an extra year of a bad contract

Unless he sees bounce back potential in Vanecek but even if he has it he sure as shit isn’t going to hit it playing for that sharks team next year lol
but he also got a 7th!

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Connie just confirmed they did the paper transaction for those 2
giphy.gif

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
the fact you are using +/- to prove a point is downright laughable. did you just ask yourself "how can I make it look like I don't know shit about hockey?"

You should audition for the next Sports Interaction commercial
You know everything about hockey yet wasting your time on some forum... Why don't you do something about if think you are that good? Go on and secure a job in TSN- I am sure they could do with a smart guy like you.

Btw there wouldn't be a day if you wouldn't argue with someone here, just because people hold a different opinion than you.

People are willing to give you a chance but you keep coming back as that scorpion- being carried by that poor frog trying to reach the bank...

It's really sad.

FLAMESFAN

Feb 27, 2002
I think if we were a contender we'd want to be spending our cap $$ a little better than Rooney.
We won't be that next year, so who cares?

DomBarr

Apr 7, 2014
What is Grier doing in SJ?

Hertl w/ retaining like 7m+ only gets a 1st and Edstrom
they trade a pending UFA in Kahkonen for a shitty Vanecek
they give away a physical 23 yeqar old defenseman for a 5th
and they gave up a 7th for a shitty minor league goalie

a contract you can bury without a cap penalty is an anchor? yeah ok
its worse than that he also gave Vegas 2 3rd round picks. I may have found that Conroy was to patient with Hanifin and possibly Tanev and didn't hit home runs with those picks BUT Vegas was already the clear winner with just Hertl at 83% for Edstrom and a 1st.

I think we need to see the 3 new guys play a bit before we can say one is ahead of another.

Why are you guys arguing about F'n Rooney? LOL
to be fair its Andersson, Weegar, Kylington and insert your choice of cast off dmen depending on opponent.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad