pjcnyr22

Feb 5, 2008
4f168861-23d0-41c7-ad22-6daf65c0a94d_text.gif

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Nope . Just look at the body language on Laf after he misses a shot/chance for a sure goal or so he thinks......that should be stepped on right away . It is a bad look for a young guy who is far from being an all star at this point and he should just keep skating and try harder without the looking to the clouds . IMO....that is not the guy who will lead you to the promised land anytime soon .

As far as Perreault......the odds are against him ever being a Ranger . He will be traded at one of the next 2 deadlines to bolster Ranger teams for the playoff runs .Perreault has a better chance of being a Ranger if either Othmann or Kakko get moved ahead of him arriving . That is how I see it .

When was the last time the rangers traded a prospect of significance who didnt ask for a trade?

I think it was Yandle. That was 10 years and 2 GMs ago and Duclair wasn’t on Perreaults level.

BlueShirtGal

Wanna go?
May 19, 2014
Federal Way, WA
I fell asleep after the start of the 3rd period (I read the article about it on ESPN). What can I say except I'm old. I have a suggestion..just use Zibanebad for OT's lol.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
I’m typically on the sunny side of the things but my problem with last night was the good guys inability or more precise a lack of intent and / or focus to control the 3rd period against the worst roster currently in the NHL.

Reactions: tlk

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Hey Folks,

This probably was one of the more toxic PGT’s I’ve seen, I am not one to discourage people from criticizing players or the team but what’s happening now is just crossing the line.

So let’s forget this game and move onto the team discussion here..

Roster Building thread - Part IX - (2024 edition)

Thanks

Leo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad