Post-Game Talk: Isles

ElmCityGuy

Apr 20, 2023
Today we begin the journey... two months of battle to achieve a championship.. it's the most difficult of all of sports.. pushing through and just willing the team to victory..when the odds are not in your favor. Only the toughest survive..and the weak fall in defeat.. no one remembers the scars.. the pain..the disappointment.. just the Champion. Today we begin this quest.. the quest for the Stanley Cup.

Justicebork

Jul 13, 2022
Scared shitless this morning. Watching the Islanders become an en vogue upset pick, like armchair pundits picking a random 13 seed over a 4 seed - unsettling. I had a similar feeling last year but I could at least point to the root causes - injuries, goal scoring issues, a slight slump to end the regular season .. this year I can't point to anything, but I'm worried. Tell me it gon be alright, alright?

IronCladCane

Apr 15, 2024
Scared shitless this morning. Watching the Islanders become an en vogue upset pick, like armchair pundits picking a random 13 seed over a 4 seed - unsettling. I had a similar feeling last year but I could at least point to the root causes - injuries, goal scoring issues, a slight slump to end the regular season .. this year I can't point to anything, but I'm worried. Tell me it gon be alright, alright?
Don't be a nancy..... Rod will have the Canes ready to play the first Nail in the Islanders coffin goes in tonight.

Reactions: Justicebork

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho

8ng63f.jpg

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
Just a reminder to folks (especially @MrazeksVengeance since he's tonight), the GDT deadline for it to be copied to the main boards is 12pm ET or 3 hours before puck drop, whichever is earlier.

If you can't make the deadline, consider offering the game to others.
We don’t care about it being copied to the main boards. Give @MrazeksVengeance all the time he needs

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I am! What is your favorite color?
Used to be green for the longest time, but then I started leaning to orange. And as of lately, I have started to see the merits of pink.

Dangle is a guy who made his fame by yelling after Toronto games. Lets not pretend his opinions are good ones
We're living in attention economy, and he's getting plenty of attention.

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
Used to be green for the longest time, but then I started leaning to orange. And as of lately, I have started to see the merits of pink.

We're living in attention economy, and he's getting plenty of attention.

Yep. All about clicks. Gifter society.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad