Pre-Game Talk: Islanders @ Sens Jan. 22

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
If I wasn't lazy I'd love to keep track of how many times we dump it in on a non change and how many times we actually gain possession of the puck.

Real Smart Sens Fan

Jun 14, 2014
Cowen with his first major gaff of the game

Yeah, that was ugly. Overall, I'd say he had a very good period though. 3 blocked shots, two hits, 7:59 in ice time. One of his biggest issues, even when he's on his game, is knowing when to pinch. He does it at both red lines and it often ends up in a scoring chance the other way.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
McCormick is one of the best hustlers I've ever seen and he's decent in the offensive zone. But in the defensive zone he is lost. He's so worried about hustling and racing everywhere that he loses his man

IceBjoern

Feb 24, 2010
Stockholm
those minutes were hard

It's just ******** to play him that much though.. He still gets the points, but he can't join the rush the same as before and it's not for lack of speed.. he can't play that way and do what the coach ordered.

[re tar ded] is a cuss word?

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Yeah, that was ugly. Overall, I'd say he had a very good period though. 3 blocked shots, two hits, 7:59 in ice time. One of his biggest issues, even when he's on his game, is knowing when to pinch. He does it at both red lines and it often ends up in a scoring chance the other way.

He just can't do two good things In a row. He had hat good offensive game and you can bet a bad play is coming up. And then. I don't even know how to describe that play on Tavares.

Joeyjoejoe

Dec 18, 2015
Boro here's a way to help the team, get the **** out of the team.

Just a scrub AHL dman who won't won't be on any other respectable roster in the league.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010

Yeah, I was happy with him through the period. He didn't seem to let the mistake get to him it, just went on, so not to worried.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Stone has really disappointed me this year tbh. He's been okay, but I don't see him as a surefire top liner anymore. He could still get there, but he's not there right now.

11:49 by NHL.com's count :amazed:

Leading the team in SH toi... with 2:53 already (which considering of the 3 penalties, one was over in like 16 secs is pretty crazy)

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Omg... Off topic but Hartburg back behind the bench as a head coach as Tortarela sits out with broken ribs....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad