Pre-Game Talk: Islanders @ Sens Jan. 22

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
I'm at the point where I just care about stat lines for specific players.

Kinda getting there too, of course I want them to win but the win one lose one thing going on for the last 2 years is getting annoying. I am seriously annoyed by the defense we are icing. I can't believe a pro management team is looking at that thinking it's fine. Wier and Cowen shouldn't even be in the NHL yet they are playing on our roster and on our top 4... It has been 3 years of whinning on the defense for me and nothing has changed, no help has been brought in and we are still looking absolutely pathetic. We have one of the best defenders in the game and yet we don't surround him, what kind of crap is that?

I'll always be a fan of this team, and I'll never cheer for them to lose but god they are frustrating to watch it's insane. I hope if we don't make the playoffs that we'll draft a Laine type of player, not a 15-20 guy.

HispanicAtTheDisco

Oct 17, 2014
Ottawa, Ont.
When everyone is healthy.

Hoffman-Turris-Stone
Prince-Zibanejad-Ryan
Puempel-Pageau-Lazar
McCormick-Smith-Michalek

Methot-Karlsson
Ceci-Karlsson
Wideman-Karlsson
Wiercioch-Borowiecki

Just call me coach.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Can we at least scratch Chiasson and play Puempel? I'd bet you the rookie will have more impact than that pillow.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Wouldn't mind seeing the younger guys get in there sooner rather than later if we are going down with the ship. Not sure if it works or not but the way this org handles young guys is interesting to be kind

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Wouldn't mind seeing the younger guys get in there sooner rather than later if we are going down with the ship. Not sure if it works or not but the way this org handles young guys is interesting to be kind

Well they have money locked up in Neil michalek chiasson (not really). Budget team can't not play almost 6 million. I'm a broken record.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad