GDT: Islanders@Leafs 7:30 PM SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zybalto

Dec 28, 2012
Even the Isles Coach is going through the motions with that half hearted complaint about the penalty.

Slyfox

Dec 12, 2016
Toronto
Moore has been great tonight. Love his skating and puck handling. Now that he has skilled linemates we are seeing how good he is.

Bullseye

Jun 14, 2012
Niagara
Hainsey deserves some rest once in awhile. Holl is another layer of depth that will help. Maybe the trade should be for a centre not a defenceman.

Reactions: francis246

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
always wondered why holl never got a shot, i was told he could skate was a steady player on the back end etc.. maybe he peaks now and isnt a nhler but hes worth a shot. He looks like he could be a fine 3rd pairing dman imo.

Reactions: PickleRick

Savvy

Sep 30, 2006
Mississauga
I’m glad my eyes didn’t deceive me the first few games I saw Dermott, because I’m as excited for him as Doug McLean and all you guys are gushing about him.

Imagine if Liljegren pans out too? :naughty:

Unless a serious setback happens I see no reason to doubt him at this point. He’s also been very good this season and likely not been talked about enough, especially given he’s doing this well as a 18 year old but it’s a testament to how well the Marlies as a whole have done and how well the management group has protected them

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Hainsey deserves some rest once in awhile. Holl is another layer of depth that will help. Maybe the trade should be for a centre not a defenceman.

I used to preach getting defense, but we have so much defensive depth. Especially guys who can move the puck. We really do need another scoring center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad