GDT: Islanders @ Ducks 7 PM PT Hyperbole Edition!

darkwingduck

Nov 7, 2014
Mission Viejo, CA
Game today!!

Bust - No Goals - Old
4th liner - Overpaid - Expansion lost
Bad agent - Good at faceoffs - Case?
Garbutt - Waiver wire - Why???

Not as good as Mcilrath - New Sami<old sami
Slip and slide -Legendary stats
Give Montour a try- He who should not be named

Bear killer

Glad he's not in toronto
No lateral strength.

VS

Island.jpg

latest

Vanishing-Isle.jpg

Last edited:

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Theodore is in per Stephens.

Isles are terrible but I have a bad feeling about this one. I think they take it and Knowing our luck Ladd will wake up and finally do something.

Oct 18, 2011
Randy going in on Perry

You’re talking a world-class player and he’s gone 11 games now without a goal,†Carlyle said. “And we’ve had a conversation. We’ve showed the video. Bottom line is it’s time for performance. This is a performance-based industry.

“We know that he can score. He knows that he can score. But he’s got to get back to the dirty areas. Quit fading away from the critical area and start to move more with the puck.â€

Carlyle also noted that while there won’t be any cut in ice time or power-play minutes for Perry, there may be a time where he considers a personnel change if the winger doesn’t get back to doing what he does best. “Those are tough ones,†the coach said.
http://www.ocregister.com/ducks/hoping-736306-best-trying.html

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Checking this out after the Vegas name event. Ducks>Vegas Team but historic Vegas name reveal>one regular season game.

93Ducks

Go Ducks
May 15, 2010
Hope Cramarossa is back soon. Also curious to see how long it takes Perry to tune out RC.

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
Tonight, we bring you a hockey game ...

Between the Heim Ducks and the York Islanders.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
I love our second line. Such a Carlyle type of line, too. Reminds me a lot of the Pahlsson line, but more talented offensively.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad