OT: Islanders Brooklyn Logo

Smitty426

Jun 25, 2006
Jersey
Copy and Place the art in vector program like Adobe Illustrator use font: Futura extra black
Type the ltrs in Illustrator and convert to paths
Change color to something other than black
It took me longer to type this out than it would be to create
PM me if you need more info
Good luck

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Copy and Place the art in vector program like Adobe Illustrator use font: Futura extra black
Good luck

The typeface isn't Futura though, so there's that. Also, why would there be a need to place the art in Illustrator if he's just going to type using Futura?

If he wants a crappy version of the logo he could do that, otherwise he's better off either taking the files I provided or doing it by hand himself.

Smitty426

Jun 25, 2006
Jersey
Good luck

The typeface isn't Futura though, so there's that. Also, why would there be a need to place the art in Illustrator if he's just going to type using Futura?

If he wants a crappy version of the logo he could do that, otherwise he's better off either taking the files I provided or doing it by hand himself.

Chill dude
First off I was trying to help the guy. Yours looks great so NVM

To your point about Futura. Look at my post I said convert it to paths, so obviously its not straight out Futura. But its absolutely derived from the font. Not sure that crappy would be where i would go, I guess everyone has an opinion. You seem kinda wounded for no reason. He loves it so you win!

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Chill dude
First off I was trying to help the guy. Yours looks great so NVM

To your point about Futura. Look at my post I said convert it to paths, so obviously its not straight out Futura. But its absolutely derived from the font. Not sure that crappy would be where i would go, I guess everyone has an opinion. You seem kinda wounded for no reason. He loves it so you win!

Oh, I wasn't taking offense to it. Was more confused and looking for clarification. You provided it, so thank you. :nod: :handclap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad