East End
www.theislesfaithful.com
I searched Islanders Brooklyn helmet:

488455316.jpg

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Do any of you guys have a GIF or JPEG of the islanders logo that says BKLYN found on our alternates helmet?

any help would be appreciated. i cannot find it on google image search

In the Islanders website. Click the NEWS button and search back to last September when the 3rd jerseys were unveiled. You will find a gallery that should have what you're looking for.

IceAce

Strait Trippin'
Jun 9, 2010
Philadelphia
think he's looking for an actual image file of the logo itself. I checked Chris Creamer's site and even he doesn't have it, which I find odd.

BroadwayJay*

In the Islanders website. Click the NEWS button and search back to last September when the 3rd jerseys were unveiled. You will find a gallery that should have what you're looking for.

That sort of stuff is generally available in the "media" section of the site as well.

If not, can always email them and ask for it

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
thanks but i need just the logo, no helmet

It doesn't exist anywhere as far as I could tell. I was looking for it a few months ago, and the B they use on the bottom of the jersey. I've recreated the B, but not the BKLYN one.

What do you need it for? I may be interested in helping out depending on what it is for.

Someone could easily make a vector from one of the images with a little photoshop. I'm at work, otherwise I'd knock it out for you (I work outside sorry no computers lol)

You typically don't vector in Photoshop ;)

If anyone does find an official one, I'd love to know where.

Abe Vukota

Free 2ndGenIslander
Jul 23, 2007
It doesn't exist anywhere as far as I could tell. I was looking for it a few months ago, and the B they use on the bottom of the jersey. I've recreated the B, but not the BKLYN one.

What do you need it for? I may be interested in helping out depending on what it is for.

You typically don't vector in Photoshop ;)

If anyone does find an official one, I'd love to know where.

Illustrator FTW

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013

here are the guys who worked on it

I took a minute to look through their work, found a few things with the new BKLYN on it. It's the best look anyone will get for re-creating it. Still can't find a vector version of it anywhere. It's not too hard to do though. I might do it myself. I have the B, the N, and the Y already done.

CXG-zcGU0AAOLF0.png

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Just finished doing it quickly. Let me know if you'd like the working files or a different kind.

Black Background

23vc2kg.jpg

PNG

24oyohl.jpg

i want a baseball hat with the BKLYN logo...can't find it tho

Here's a quick mockup of one with the BKLYN and another with the B (unfortunately I don't have a better mockup option at the moment), you thinking something like it?

4uxhdi.png

fkzak5.png

Deadweight

Apr 20, 2014
New York, NY
Just finished doing it quickly. Let me know if you'd like the working files or a different kind.

Black Background

23vc2kg.jpg

PNG

24oyohl.jpg

Here's a quick mockup of one with the BKLYN and another with the B (unfortunately I don't have a better mockup option at the moment), you thinking something like it?

4uxhdi.png

fkzak5.png

You are a hero. Thank you

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad