Is Ovechkin delusional?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archijerej

Jan 17, 2005
Poland
pucks1 said:
That would be annoying, a reporter doing an interview with you and only talking about another player. This reminds me of when every player on the Phili Eagles got peppered with T.O questions during sideline interviews.

Seems like this guy just waited for Ovechkin to say that...

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
Ovechkin talks about playing with heart and passion and leading a young team, and suggests he has a chance at winning the Calder. What ego! Let me tell you, this guy has brass ones.

If I was a Canadian fan, I wouldn't put much stock into what AO says. He's simply ignorant. In time, he will begin to see the image of Crosby in pancakes, underpasses and tortillas like the rest of us.

;)

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
Jesus Christ can somebody please close this thread, and the other 1,000 Crosby-something or Ovechkin-something threads that all turned out to be a Crosby vs. Ovechkin thread!

SubNova

Jesus Christ can somebody please close this thread, and the other 1,000 Crosby-something or Ovechkin-something threads that all turned out to be a Crosby vs. Ovechkin thread!

That just gives me more threads to bash Canadia goons and classy players like Bertuzzi and Domi. You stay classy Canada.

SubNova

Someone said that Canada loves classy Canadian players I was just making sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad