Injury Report: Injury Thread '23-‘24 (Post 1 has current injury status)

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Was nothing reckless about how he got hurt. His skate caught a rut in the ice and he fell awkwardly
You mean the same rut 30 guys skated over about 100 times during the game, and somehow managed to come out unscathed?

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
You mean the same rut 30 guys skated over about 100 times during the game, and somehow managed to come out unscathed?
What a dumb thing to bitch about seriously did all 30 guys skate the exact same way over it or do you just want something else to bitch about.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
What a dumb thing to bitch about seriously did all 30 guys skate the exact same way over it or do you just want something else to bitch about.
Speaking of dumb things to bitch about, here's your post regarding Draisaitl from the Islanders game.

You know, the same guy that had a goal and 3 assists for four points, first star, and far and away the best player in the game. Talk about bitching and whining.

ers vs Islanders 6:30 pm. New Crew.

I hate Leons effort. Turns puck over and just stands there to watch the Islanders turn it back like his effort level shift to shift is terrible.

• Love
Reactions: Duke74

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 6.00.34 PM.png

Saw this scroll across my socials. No sling anymore, must be getting a bit closer.

Duke74

Jan 13, 2018
Speaking of dumb things to bitch about, here's your post regarding Draisaitl from the Islanders game.

You know, the same guy that had a goal and 3 assists for four points, first star, and far and away the best player in the game. Talk about bitching and whining.

ers vs Islanders 6:30 pm. New Crew.

I hate Leons effort. Turns puck over and just stands there to watch the Islanders turn it back like his effort level shift to shift is terrible.
That poster routinely trashes Draisaitl.

Reactions: Stoneman89

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
That's early isn't it? It will be interesting to see how they handle the roster. It will also be good to accrue some cap space.
You're the cap guru. Do we not also have to send a forward/dman and Pickard down, if we call up Campbell?

Also is it way out of left field that maybe they send Holloway down? Similar to Xhekaj in Montreal?

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
That's early isn't it? It will be interesting to see how they handle the roster. It will also be good to accrue some cap space.

It is early, originally it was months. He will be gone for about 6-7 weeks depending if he’s back before or after Christmas.

Fourier

Dec 29, 2006
Waterloo Ontario

My guess is Erne goes to Bako but I wonder if the team is rolling if they send DH to Bako for a couple weeks conditioning?

when Holloway comes back things get interesting capwise. If they want a 22 man roster with him on it they could get it by flipping Broberg for Dineen and leaving Campbell in the AHL. With Campbell and Holloway on the roster the best they can do is a 21 man roster.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad