Injury Report: Injury Thread '22-‘23 (Post 1 has current injury status)

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
Was multiple fingers and yes apparently the slice was deep as hell. Can’t play because of infection till it’s healed.
Staff infection...

"The Edmonton Oilers lost one of their best defensemen in Oscar Klefbom this season thanks to a hand injury-turned severe staph infection. With the season over, and with months before training camp, Klefbom opened up about his season-ending injury and when he will be ready to return to the Oilers lineup."

So... Broberg gone for the season hey.

Is he related to Klefbom? Did someone clone him using Oscar's DNA?

Has god gotten lazy and is just copy pasting peoples fate...

You cant make this stuff up.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

In this interview Draisaitl says he’s still playing hurt from the Andersson slew foot vs LA in last years playoffs.

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011

In this interview Draisaitl says he’s still playing hurt from the Andersson slew foot vs LA in last years playoffs.

Damn,

Earlier in the season I noticed him stretching/shaking his leg out and testing it every now and then. Figured he was playing a bit hurt early but that is a very bad sign if this many games into the season it is still bugging him.

Not that I want him to do this but from my very uneducated understanding of how the body heals/does not heal he should absolutely be going for surgery. Leaving something that long, in my mind, seems like a sure way to cause permanent damage.

Reactions: Drivesaitl

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Damn,

Earlier in the season I noticed him stretching/shaking his leg out and testing it every now and then. Figured he was playing a bit hurt early but that is a very bad sign if this many games into the season it is still bugging him.

Not that I want him to do this but from my very uneducated understanding of how the body heals/does not heal he should absolutely be going for surgery. Leaving something that long, in my mind, seems like a sure way to cause permanent damage.

High ankle sprains take forever to heal but I don’t think there is any long term risk by him playing? Just painful.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
One step closer to having both Pulju and Yams out.
I doubt it more like Holloway or some other 4th liner going down.

I know JP and KY are struggling, but I can't believe the talk about how a guy like Virtanen and now Benson are better answers.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I doubt it more like Holloway or some other 4th liner going down.

I know JP and KY are struggling, but I can't believe the talk about how a guy like Virtanen and now Benson are better answers.
Benson looked pretty good in preseason this year. If he actually got faster that makes him a different player.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Exactly and that is the perfect place for him. Send Holloway down to develop and mature his game so when he comes back he can play 3rd line LW.
Which is fine yes, but that doesn't push KY or JP out the door. Need those guys to figure some shit out

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad