I'm aboot to buy that Puljujärvi jersey eh (Europe)

teravaineSAROS

Jul 29, 2015
I'm a Finn in Sweden who decided to get the Puljujärvi jersey over the Laine one.

Weeelll.. how do I get it? do I have to ship it from NA and if yes; what would that cost me? also I'd prefer a €150~ version over a €300~ version.

SullivanT

May 9, 2015
Edmonton
I'm a Finn in Sweden who decided to get the Puljujärvi jersey over the Laine one.

Weeelll.. how do I get it? do I have to ship it from NA and if yes; what would that cost me? also I'd prefer a €150~ version over a €300~ version.

Don't think you can get an authentic jersey his name and number until he has played at least one game in the NHL. I could be wrong though.

Yeah15

2nd Tier Fan
Mar 15, 2007
Might have to take a gamble on his jersey number, unlike McDavid he probably won't be able to choose his permanent jersey number until pre-season (September)

I'd probably just buy one from the NHL shop website if I were you, you'd probably be able to find something around €150 on there

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I'm gonna guess either 8, 13, or 98.

Probably won't be 8, Teemu just got it retired for the NT purposes so he couldn't use it when playing in the Lion jersey. And also because of Teemu, 13 would also be kind of too pretentious for a kid to pick.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
He wears 21 for Finland I think.

The hilarious thing is caught a no.21 Oilers Ference jersey on clearance for the $25 bucks brand new (original price is $240!).

If he chooses 21, I'll just have to swap out the name plate, and I got Puljujarvi jersey for like $40 :laugh:

Though it has the "C" on the front, I was thinking of altering it to a Messier jersey.

Cat lover

Jan 28, 2016
Probably won't be 8, Teemu just got it retired for the NT purposes so he couldn't use it when playing in the Lion jersey. And also because of Teemu, 13 would also be kind of too pretentious for a kid to pick.

Lol no way. Teemu can't have two numbers "retired". Pulju is gonna go with #13 100%.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Lol no way. Teemu can't have two numbers "retired". Pulju is gonna go with #13 100%.

Not retired obviously, but a Finnboy wearing #13 for the rookie season is better to deliver. ;)

Avenger*

Chiarelli stated that there's no guarentee he even plays in the NHL next season and that it will depend on his training camp and what the roster looks like. McLellan stated that he has more then a couple of things to work on as well.

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland
Chiarelli stated that there's no guarentee he even plays in the NHL next season and that it will depend on his training camp and what the roster looks like. McLellan stated that he has more then a couple of things to work on as well.

If Puljujärvi isn't ready yet to play NHL Oilers can sign him for ELC and let him play in Oulun Kärpät.
Kärpät lost a lot their players after season 2015-2016 so there's big role waiting for Puljujärvi.
That will burn a year of Jesse's ELC but so what.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Komarov on the NT. Kind of taken.

Doesn't matter. "Bigger" player always owns the number and Pulju will likely be the guy.

Stupid that cool numbers get retired so easily in NT and club teams too. I wish Pulju takes 91 or 98.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad