Status
Not open for further replies.

ADifferentTim

Knowledgeable & Pure
Dec 18, 2013
LACo/IE; SoCal
That random Sens hate state. What's up with that? :laugh:

People in Wyoming are just weird.

If anything, the guy who made the NHL "Most Hated" map is a Leafs fan; he shooed the Senators in.

Yeah, also, if you saw the NBA version, Texas hates the Miami Heat, especially when the franchise won its 1st-EVER NBA title vs the Mavs and IS the 1st-EVER NBA team to defeat the San Antonio Spurs in the NBA Finals. :naughty:

Most-Hated-NBA-Teams.png

Jan 9, 2007
Australia
NBA is and always has been flavor of the month. This time next year, Cleveland will be one of the most hated teams in the league, I promise.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Michael Sam joining the Cowboys practice squad reportedly. This is a move that made so much sense that I was having a difficult time with why it hadn't happened yet. They need all the competition and help they can get at that position (among others...) Rooting for him to make it on his merits. It'd be nice for the Cowboys to get some positive attention.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
All I know is that Dustin Vaughan is going to win us Lombardi trophies #6, 7, and 8. Possibly 9, don't want to get ahead of myself.

Brand New Stars

Worst defense in the league and Jerry gets tons of attention for it? Perfect fit haha.

ADifferentTim

Knowledgeable & Pure
Dec 18, 2013
LACo/IE; SoCal
All I know is that Dustin Vaughan is going to win us Lombardi trophies #6, 7, and 8. Possibly 9, don't want to get ahead of myself.

Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, Eli Manning, and Russell Wilson, all fellow NFC Quarterbacks, want to say hi, complete with a ring. :naughty: Even then, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Ben Roethlisberger, and Joe Flacco want to do likewise, all from the AFC.

As for the recent Michael Sam news, at least the media has the courtesy and decency not to use the headline, "Michael Sam Does Dallas." :naughty::thumbu:

Jan 9, 2007
Australia
Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, Eli Manning, and Russell Wilson, all fellow NFC Quarterbacks, want to say hi, complete with a ring. :naughty: Even then, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Ben Roethlisberger, and Joe Flacco want to do likewise, all from the AFC.

Sarcasm must not be big on the west coast.

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
Hopefully Sam turns into something but I doubt it. Saw an Outside the Lines report on Jerrah Sunday. The reporter hung out with him for months. He so desperately wants credit for those Super Bowls(Instead of Jimmy Johnson) and to be known as a great football man. The spin he puts on his performance as a GM is amazing. He said something like "I give myself a C..We're an avg of half a win a season away from being top 5 in the NFL over the last 20 years" instead of focusing on one playoff win in the last 20 years. The guy is open as can be about anything but when asked on camera about Jimmy Johnson being put in the Ring of Honor he completely freezes up and can't get words out. He said not drafting Manziel went against every decision he's ever made as a GM.

Brand New Stars

Good riddance. Hope him leaving isn't health related in any way, but I am glad he's gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad