Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
31898744_10215056530059380_8640545395694370816_o.jpg

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Krejci, Pasta and McAvoy... The few Bruins that surprisingly aren't injured are going to this tournament... To inevitably come out of it banged up.

:laugh:

Reactions: Dr Hook

nazartp

Apr 5, 2006
Belarus has less patience than Chiarelli did apparently?

Dave Lewis removed as the Belarus HC three games into the World Championship.

:biglaugh: I really, truly, can't believe he has ANY hockey related job. The only reference people need to see is the archive of this board.

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
Not sure why it irritates me so much when our players go play over there, especially Krejci. Being a crotchety old man and sore loser is not a good combo.

I always considered it the loser Olympics

Better than no hockey. Always good to see one's national team compete and many athletes happily like to play for their nation. Nothing wrong with that.

Reactions: BBB24

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
:biglaugh: I really, truly, can't believe he has ANY hockey related job. The only reference people need to see is the archive of this board.

I never met the guy, but according to some, Lewis was actually a very good assistant coach with Detroit? There are guys that are great assistants and just aren’t cut out for the HC job.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Krejci and Pasta taking on the Russians is pretty entertaining. 3-3 in the 3rd

Krejci with a goal and 2 helpers. Did he have 3 shots in the Tampa series ? shocked to find out he had no injury holding him back.

He was just a no show I guess.

Reactions: Estlin

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
At least he had more points than Nash Nash and Backes combined.

Some of the best Russians are still in the playoffs, so it shouldn’t be surprising that he can score against lesser competiton.

He needs to play to his potential when he’s against NHL players. If he does that, I will have no complaints.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Some of the best Russians are still in the playoffs, so it shouldn’t be surprising that he can score against lesser competiton.

He needs to play to his potential when he’s against NHL players. If he does that, I will have no complaints.

some of the best Canadians are still playing in the playoffs too, Canada like Russia is still a good team to beat. Russia won their 3 games 7-0, 7-0, 6-0

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
At least he had more points than Nash Nash and Backes combined.

I guess that's something. Hopefully he continues to be a stud in the WC's to a point that he may drum up some interest from a city he would waive his ntc to. Doubtful (that any team would take that contract).

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
I guess that's something. Hopefully he continues to be a stud in the WC's to a point that he may drum up some interest from a city he would waive his ntc to. Doubtful (that any team would take that contract).

Plenty of teams would. He'd get his contract as a UFA right now. 3 years in his early to mid 30s for a proven center is not something teams would run from. Its not a Parise like deal that goes on until hes 40 something.

Moving him is not a discussion until next summer. We need him for next year there is no reason to punt with so many good players on the team and open a gaping hole. Next offseason is different and we'll have an idea about how the guys in our system who play center can produce in a large role. Backes is a different story if you can move him now you have to do it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad