OT: II. Tommy G's Steak and Chop House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
Ugh this is going to be brutal if we actually get half an inch of ice... the next few days aren't supposed to get over freezing either.

Don't think it's even suppose to get out of the 30s until mid week sometime next week.

Global warming etc.

I just love the ICE FORCE ONE comment they made during the presser.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Oh yes... I'm hearing the sound against the window that can only be ice. Lovely.

Sports

Jul 12, 2011
Dude it was like low 80 something this morning when I stepped out and now its 34.
K. lol

EDIT: Derp- yesterday.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
For a while it looked like those plans for a skating rink on Klyde Warren park weren't going to come to fruition, but apparently it's actually happening with synthetic ice being installed now. Thought it was interesting that it's being funded by Norm Green, gives it a bit of a Stars connection. Hope they get some cool aerial shots of that for the telecasts.

StoneColdGMJN

Jul 16, 2013
Marquette
For a while it looked like those plans for a skating rink on Klyde Warren park weren't going to come to fruition, but apparently it's actually happening with synthetic ice being installed now. Thought it was interesting that it's being funded by Norm Green, gives it a bit of a Stars connection. Hope they get some cool aerial shots of that for the telecasts.
They just opened an outdoor rink in Fort Worth next to the Coyote drive in theatre. Unfortunately no hockey, though.

Sports

Jul 12, 2011
Saban to Texas E5

Source close to Texas executive council of regents says Nick Saban will be next Longhorns coach.

If I had more information to write a story I would have. Source was very confident. I'll believe it when I see it.

I have no vested interest in Texas' next coach. Just reporting what a reputable source is claiming. No linked story, not fishing for hits.

via

TCU beat reporter for the Fort Worth Star-Telegram

So take it for what its worth I suppose.

Cin

Eurosnob.
Feb 29, 2008
Austin, TX
Buddy of mine is close with the board apparently. Told me Saban was a lock this morning.

Brown gets 2.7 plus 1.3 over the next 4 years and is immortalized.

Could all be ********, but whatever.

DaStars99

Purdue Alumnus
Feb 6, 2007
Dallas
So went to Rabbit Hole today and tried their brews. Overall very average brewery, would be shocked to see them still around in 5 years. However I did get a cool Modano glass. Glass was better than the beer.
12261758126_9014330fd2_n.jpg

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
Most predictable Superbowl ever, more like it. I'm pretty sure the only people who thought the Broncos had a chance were the bookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad