If you're a center, what 2 of any Wingers of any era would you want as linemates?

Stoneberg

Bored
Nov 10, 2005
Halifax
I agree with whoever said that Hull and Howe wouldn't work together...unless there were two pucks.

Sign me up to center the production line as well.

SealsFan

May 3, 2009
Bobby Hull and Terry O'Reilly. Hull, so I can watch him work his magic up close. O'Reilly, because I'm going to need protection out there! Plus I can watch his fights up close.:yo:

Merya

Jokerit & Finland; anti-theist
Sep 23, 2008
Helsinki
Bob Probert and Joey Kocur so my death from first hit would be properly avenged.
I'll take Link Gaetz and Sprague Cleghorn as my D pairing. And Ron Hextall in Goal.

John Flyers Fan

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
I was a center, and I'll base it around my skills and what would have mashed well with my style. Also I will only pick players that I have seen play.

I was a small, skilled, excellent defensive, playmaking center. Slightly above average speed. I didn't have much of a shot, most of my goals were either from breakaways or garbage around the net.

I liked to carry the puck, so that eliminates players like Jagr, who while great, tend to dominate the puck.

My two wingers would be Shanahan and Bossy. Bossy is the best goal scoring winger I've ever watched, and nobody better to finish my passes. Shanny is that excellent all-around left winger with size, that Bossy and I could use.

My other thought was to go with Ovechkin & Tim Kerr.

Killion

Feb 19, 2010
And I was a goalie so I'll have to cheat (nothing new there) a bit;

Gretzky
Bossy
Messier

Orr
Stevens

Franck

eltiT resU motsuC
Jan 5, 2010
Gothenburg
Derek Boogaard and Steve MacIntyre, that way people wouldn't notice how much I suck as much as they would if I was playing in between two wingers who actually know how to play hockey.

zeus3007*

How about Pavel Bure on RW, and Mark Messier on LW (he started as a LW, I know, I'm a cheater...).

gifted88

Dante the poet
Feb 12, 2010
Guelph, ON
I'd take Luc Robitaille @ LW and Bob Gainey @ RW.

Robitaille was a great net presence and Gainey would help out my +/-.

Option 2 would be Tony Twist and Stu Grimson...damn would we tear the league apart.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad