Frolik

Westguy13

Apr 6, 2005
Not KC...
Mueller
Little
Brassard
Okposo

Depending if they wanted to gamble or not Frolik could be pretty high on the list aswell but I think they would be better off going with a more sure fire pick like one of the four I listed.

Beesfan

Apr 10, 2006
Westguy13 said:
Mueller
Little
Brassard
Okposo

Depending if they wanted to gamble or not Frolik could be pretty high on the list aswell but I think they would be better off going with a more sure fire pick like one of the four I listed.

I second this list, but Frolik is a no. Too risky a pick while good players are still on the board.

If I were Gretzky, I'd be thrilled with Brian Little.

Helmethead

Jun 2, 2002
Port Cockerton
Visit site
i'd take brian little (if he's still there). i have seen him play quite a few times and he drops my jaw.i really feel he could end up being a guy who should have gone in the top 5 possibly even 1st overall.this kid reminds me of a young joe sakic.not saying he will live up to that but i think he has the potential.

BuppY

xGoodwillx
Dec 24, 2003
relatednews.net
ernesto said:
i'd take brian little (if he's still there). i have seen him play quite a few times and he drops my jaw.i really feel he could end up being a guy who should have gone in the top 5 possibly even 1st overall.this kid reminds me of a young joe sakic.not saying he will live up to that but i think he has the potential.
He has some attributes like Joe but he is a more of a goal scorer Doug Gilmour.

NYR469

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
at #8, imo you simply rank your top 8 guys and pick highest ranking guy remaining (and cross your fingers that someone 1-7 picks someone outside your top 8 to give you a guy higher on your list)

KH1

Westguy13 said:
Mueller
Little
Brassard
Okposo

I'd be surprised if Mueller falls past the 6th pick to Columbus, and he's definately not falling past the #7 IMO. The Isles are supposedly in love with him.

If the Jackets/Isles take Mueller and Brassard in some combination I would expect the Coyotes to take Bryan Little. If either the Isles or Blue Jackets go way off the board I'd expect them to take whichever of Brassard/Mueller that is still remaining.

If they somehow get a choice between them I'd expect them to take Mueller.

TeamSeals

Feb 27, 2005
Minnetonka
Alberta Yote said:
Assuming Toews, Kessel, Staal, EJ and Backstrom are gone I would go with Brassard/Mueller/Little/Okposo/Tlusty/Sheppard/Frolik in that order.

I agree completely with this one

Bryzga lol*

Frolik is way too risky at number 8. I could see him drop to 15 if the teams are nervous about him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad