If things stay as they are who wins the Atlantic?

If things stay as they are who wins the Atlantic

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Tampa
Boston

Toronto
Florida

Buffalo

Ottawa
Detroit
Montreal

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
I don't see how it's anyone else but Ottawa. Division and Conference. Maybe even Presidents Trophy too.

Castle8130

May 9, 2017
Remember that every year, there is an oddball that makes a jump into the playoffs that noone expects. For example, Njd last year wasnt supposed to be a playoff team. I have a feeling some team like Detroit makes a big jump. I could see Toronto even decline because they lost some depth players to sign Tavares. Although I dont think that will happen.

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
Tampa seems like the obvious choice. A full season of Miller and Mcdonagh makes that team better than the one that won the division last season.

Boston and Toronto have outside chances of course.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
Toronto wins the Atlantic and the East in convincing fashion.

garyturner3

Jun 16, 2015
All signs seem to point to the same three teams at the top. I'm guessing either TB or Toronto, but I'm hoping it's TO. I don't think they're just the same team as last year with just the addition of Tavares. I feel like their core players are so young that we should expect another big jump in their play which will make them even better than last year. And that's before you add Tavares on top of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad