If Not Cappy Poll

Marlo Stanfield

My Name Is My Name
Jun 11, 2011
Long Island, NY
Boucher was my pick. Wouldn't mind Bylsma.

Best case - Stevens (the assistant from LA). Would be a good hire for the long haul IMO.

Also, please no Ron Wilson.

hckytim715

Nov 3, 2014
My top choice right now would be Brent Sutter. But realistically I see Weight getting the position if Cappy is actually fired. The best solution has got to be outside the organization as none of these guys on the bench have enough experience or are capable enough.

CaptDenisPotvin

The Tampa Bay Astros are your 2021 Champions
Jun 20, 2007
Bylsmsa while he is a welcome upgrade from Cappy, I feel like he should have been able to do more with 2 of the top 5 players in the league on the same team.

Voted Sutter

Entertainment value pick would be Torts without a doubt but I would hate to have to root for that d***

Bronson

Apr 5, 2007
I voted Torts. I'm unsure about how good he would be with such a young team. Him coaching Ho-Sang might spell disaster. But he is a very intelligent coach. Seeing that the players are commited enough to the team to listen to a dunce like Cappy, I don't think they would question Tortorella's authority. His general "**** off"-attitude would fit in well with Snow's too.

E: woah Torts even played at the University of Maine

Last edited:

Marlo Stanfield

My Name Is My Name
Jun 11, 2011
Long Island, NY
I voted Torts. I'm unsure about how good he would be with such a young team. Him coaching Ho-Sang might spell disaster. But he is a very intelligent coach. Seeing that the players are commited enough to the team to listen to a dunce like Cappy, I don't think they would question Tortorella's authority. His general "**** off"-attitude would fit in well with Snow's too.

E: woah Torts even played at the University of Maine

No.

No.

And no.

Torts to a young team like this would be a disaster.

If you really want a coach who could get the Isles young players onto the entry level of some success - Terry Murray. Just look what he did with the Kings before they gave the reigns to an even more established coach (Sutter)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad