Ice Being Laid At T-Mobile Arena For First Time - Pics/Vids/Interviews

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I'm really hoping it's not black and gold. I've already got a black and gold team and trying to find stuff to wear is horrible. Everything is either black and looks like trash after washing it five times or you walk around looking like a mustard bottle. That picture with the lady in the gold shirt is a perfect example.

Plus, if the gold here is anything like the gold for Mizzou you'll have 10 different shades of gold for everything and all of it will look horrible.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
At the very least: They haven't let go of the idea of the Army Black Knights since they chose those exact colors for the "Las Vegas" part of the decal!

The whole effort has been black and gold since the start, back when Black Knights was Foley's obvious choice. I think it's just keeping the brand (such as it is) as consistent as possible until the logo/name/brand comes out.

Jun 6, 2016
Idk how to post twitter links here but here is posts yesterday from Steve Carp (LVRJ writer) who's been on top of everything team related.

One thing Vegas NHL fans didn't agree on? The name for team. Too many different ones to mention. But no one liked Black Knights.

They don't have to worry because Black Knights won't be the name. Silver Knights? There's a good chance. But only Bill Foley knows for sure.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Plus, if the gold here is anything like the gold for Mizzou you'll have 10 different shades of gold for everything and all of it will look horrible.

Colors are set using Pantene # to ensure everyone's on the same page for colors.

(See the history of the Sharks' teal. :D)

Idk how to post twitter links here

If the twitter link is

http://twitter.com/nickname/status/1234567890

the way to post that is (with spaces removed)

[ tweet ] 1234567890 [/ tweet ]

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Colors are set using Pantene # to ensure everyone's on the same page for colors.

(See the history of the Sharks' teal. :D)

Tell that to Mizzou fans, I can Pantone match all my business stuff but they can't figure out gold for Mizzou stuff. Plus, I think you notice differences more with gold.

I've got a closet full of Sharks stuff and there's probably five shades of teal, it's just not as noticeable as gold. Gold is either gold, yellow, or poop brown. Boo to gold.

healthyscratch

Jun 19, 2007
Philly
Decals? I swear I've seen photos/video where the artwork/logos are painted. How do they get the ice so uniformly perfectly white?

Flyers do it by hand. :thumbu:

ice.jpg

Jun 6, 2016
And a LET'S GO FLY-ERS chant just broke out in my head...ugh this is going to be tough.

onlyalad

The bounce
Jan 13, 2008
I am going to the Kings vs. Avs game. Can't wait.

I hope a lot of Vegas fans go to one of the games. Kings fans will be drunk and stupid( at least some) but i think most are not upset that Vegas has a team. Knock us out of the playoffs and then the hate will set in.

viper0220

Oct 10, 2008
Does anyone have pictures and videos of the locker room at T Mobile, really want to see that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad