Aug 31, 2017
GTA
I wouldn't hire that guy to coach my team

upload_2021-12-16_12-40-50.jpeg

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
Our record was 0-0-6 through six weeks with a killer shutdown D that never gave up a point, employing the circling and smother formation, but our offence never hit it's stride, and the magnetic game ball was lost on a long hail mary when it flew under the console TV and deep into the dirty shag carpet. What could have been...

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
If Saturday can be hired without any experience there may yet be hope for you.! Send that resume to Mr. Irsay STAT!

I did but have yet to hear back :(

I'm thinking about this potential opening at Texas A&M. $90 million buyout? I'd settle for half that. Plus no income tax since it's Texas so that's cool :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
Am I the only one in this sub who's actually coached organized tackle football before?

Like half of the comments I've seen on this sub are so obviously written by non-athletes that it's almost humorous. When I was in high school (3 year coach for our varsity football team) I would get a full-on sprint going and call plays to hit the shit outta whoever had the ball. My players called me "speed hawk" as a nickname cause I had such a nose for defensive football and for those three seasons I was considered the most feared assistant coach in our conference. Senior year I coached my team to the state semifinals only to get f***ed over by the refs in the 4th but that's another conversation (DM me if you're interested in hearing about it) So, yeah. I hope yall can understand why I feel like their's such a big disconnect between myself and your typical redditor. Please tell me I'm not the only one who feels this way lol

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Everyone here at HFBoards knew McDaniels wasn't going to work out well with the Raiders. But Mark Davis didn't listen.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00