Pre-Game Talk: I Have a Confession

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lacaar

Jan 25, 2012
Edmonton
I wish I liked burnt popcorn. Then I'd likely never have to share.. at least a lot less than now.

Honestly my family stays away from my popcorn because I'm conservative with the butter.

Popcorn in my house is what I guess I'd call our daily driver. Someone is making it almost every night. It's a pain in the ass to find good popcorn. Costco is great if they have those massive jugs which is great value for the money. No name popcorn varieties while cheap.. tend to not pop as well in my experience. Am definitely open to suggestions.

Hell the only reason I may watch tonight's game is it's a good excuse to have popcorn.

Reactions: Bring Back Bucky

Dazed and Confused

Ludicrous speed, GO!
Aug 10, 2007
Berlin, Germany
When Skinner started vs. the Sharks, I was convinced he wasn't even boarding the plane to Arizona and the one of the two goalies were meeting them to backup one of the games and start the other.

That said, if Edmonton is confirmed as not playing until Monday as rumored, then I don't see as much an issue having Skinner play the extra game vs what everyone had assumed would be an equal split for the final 6 games.

Hopefully that rumour is true. 3 days off is fine. Especially as they didn't break a sweat vs. SJ and I doubt they will vs. the Avs, with both teams locked into their spots.

Though I don't know how to read tonight's game. Do the Yotes come out hard, looking to give the fans one final show; or are they already checked out, and focusing on the trip to/tour of SLC at the end of this week?

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
Nice shot of some big buttes for all! ;) Saw them on The New Wave trail earlier this afternoon.
IMG_20240417_121200.jpg

Its pretty strange that I'm in Arizona at the same time the Yotes are going to play their last ever game against my favorite team. What are the odds of that? I'm off to Horseshoe Bend now. Enjoy the game guys!

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
I dont know if its getting older or what, but Im starting to put and hot sauce on EVERYTHING.
Maybe life is just so bitter and numbing that hot sauce is the only thing that makes me feel anything.

My inlaws noticed everything I put hot sauce on, is just a vessel for carrying more hotsauce be it popcorn, pizza.

So I took that as permission to drink half of my brother-in-laws sriracha bottle.

And I don't have some insane spicy tolerance. I'm addicted to the pain.
Since you like pain, you should do some prairie fire shots.

Reactions: Perfect_Drug
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad