Pre-Game Talk: I Have a Confession

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
I like to lightly burn my popcorn because I like how it tastes.

1623726228238.png

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
Cooking with Mr Kot:

IMG_4810.gif

Last game in Arizona….?

I’m assuming Pickard gets the start tomorrow.

Perhaps we see Broberg in, I’d give Ekholm a game off.

IMG_4809.jpeg

So game 1 of the playoffs not announced yet…apparently NHL is waiting for the matchup before announcing.
LA has the Lakers & Clippers in the playoffs so I’m assuming that’s a major scheduling factor, if it ends up being the kings we play.

From what I’ve heard/read game 1 would be played on Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
one downside to the Arizona game comes to mind.

It's the final game in Arizona... which is neat until you realize that we will probably have to endure some epic delays to the puck drop

Reactions: guymez

JordanGalhanth

Apr 21, 2012
My poor heart is clogged full of Donair sauce and gravy so my movie theatre “butter” days are over 😔
I remember my first ever Oilers game at the Coliseum back in December of 2005, and the food worker went overboard with the extra "butter" request. Some of the best popcorn I have ever enjoyed in my life.

Between the popcorn, the classic Coliseum atmosphere, and the Oilers coming back from 3-1 to beat the Canadiens 5-3 on a last-minute slapper by Ethan Moreau...that was the night I was hooked on hockey at age 12. Been to over 20 NHL games since then and that first game stands out as my second favorite one (surpassed only by the Drai/Nuge double hatty against LA 5 years ago).

Dang, now you've got me rambling like Drivesaitl. heh. :sarcasm:

Fourier

Dec 29, 2006
Waterloo Ontario
Cooking with Mr Kot:

View attachment 853186

Last game in Arizona….?

I’m assuming Pickard gets the start tomorrow.

Perhaps we see Broberg in, I’d give Ekholm a game off.

View attachment 853194

So game 1 of the playoffs not announced yet…apparently NHL is waiting for the matchup before announcing.
LA has the Lakers & Clippers in the playoffs so I’m assuming that’s a major scheduling factor, if it ends up being the kings we play.

From what I’ve heard/read game 1 would be played on Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday.
For those of you over 40 who hasn't been there with burnt Jiffy Pop?? For you youngin's, is Jiffy Pop still a thing???

I remember my first ever Oilers game at the Coliseum back in December of 2005, and the food worker went overboard with the extra "butter" request. Some of the best popcorn I have ever enjoyed in my life.

Between the popcorn, the classic Coliseum atmosphere, and the Oilers coming back from 3-1 to beat the Canadiens 5-3 on a last-minute slapper by Ethan Moreau...that was the night I was hooked on hockey at age 12. Been to over 20 NHL games since then and that first game stands out as my second favorite one (surpassed only by the Drai/Nuge double hatty against LA 5 years ago).

Dang, now you've got me rambling like Drivesaitl. heh. :sarcasm:
They had great popcorn in the Coliseum during my days as a Tier 1'er.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad