I am tired of the Zero Jersey replace it with the S Super Sens

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
When they wore them last game, a guy in Devils jersey told me: "Man, I'm glad they're wearing those jerseys, makes them look like a professional team."

#KillTheReebokTemplateReds

The first year we wore the black heritage jersey was the last year I worked for the team.

Every game we played that season against "popular teams" (Montreal/Toronto/Boston/Detroit/Philadelphia/etc...), I would hear multiple fans of opposing teams make comments about how we finally had a beautiful jersey, and how it was literally leagues better than our standard home & away set. And not just one or two comments here or there... it was possibly the most popular conversation I would overhear among visiting fans that season.

Every. Game.

Babych Moustache

Don'tBashThe'Stache
Jul 4, 2008
Ottawa
Laziness overcome... I think. Not sure it's one from Jerkstore, but I love this. Simple, timeless, something that could just stick with the team forever, with the introduction of special 3rds when they want to make more cash from fans.

Love jerseys without shoulder patches too (they are okay on the 3rd jersey below, but look how great a simple, clean 2D design looks like on the away/home...

Current home/away have way too many Reebok lines and swooshes for my liking... AHL like I said earlier...

Please, one day, just go with the following 3 below...

lineup_zps5671bf6d.png

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Laziness overcome... I think. Not sure it's one from Jerkstore, but I love this. Simple, timeless, something that could just stick with the team forever, with the introduction of special 3rds when they want to make more cash from fans.

Love jerseys without shoulder patches too (they are okay on the 3rd jersey below, but look how great a simple, clean 2D design looks like on the away/home...

Current home/away have way too many Reebok lines and swooshes for my liking... AHL like I said earlier...

lineup_zps5671bf6d.png

There ya go, pretty sure that's JS's (or Jose Cuervo because im feeling nostalgic now) design

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
What about ADDING the 's' so it says "SO" in the middle, maybe even be the first team to add an '?'. That's so teenaged badass right there!

Or

Maybe just a set of clippers in the middle, take the barber pole to the next level of devotion?

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
I like the Heritage template, but the O logo is boring.

Keep the Heritage design, ditch the cream for solid white, and replace the O with the round updated 2D logo. White away, Red home, Black third, and you have a nice jerseys set.

senators1.gif

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville

Keep the Heritage design, ditch the cream for solid white, and replace the O with the round updated 2D logo. White away, Red home, Black third, and you have a nice jerseys set.
I'd keep the cream color, it's what gives it the heritage feel.

edguy

Feb 5, 2014
Charlottetown, PEI

lineup_zps5671bf6d.png

Am i the only one who doesnt like those old 90's jerseys?? They are just plain ugly in my opinion

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Am i the only one who doesnt like those old 90's jerseys?? They are just plain ugly in my opinion

No, you're not. I had serious doubts about whether I'd really be able to support a team with that logo when they first came out with it.

Buck Aki Berg

Done with this place
Sep 17, 2008
Ottawa, ON

I'm not wild about the away jerseys. They remind me too much of the dark ages, and they've always stuck me as less than professional-looking.

Still miles ahead of the current set, though. Those look like hell.

Rolie

Sep 11, 2007
Dortmund
Looking forward to the 2017-18 Adidas jerseys. Lets hope the organization comes up with a unique and beautiful jersey. No cookie cutter crap. Keep the Roman warrior as well.

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013

senators1.gif

I hate this logo, just terrible.

Thick, cartoonish borders.
Cartoonish cape and cutout in the galea's brush
Moon slice accents on the hinge
Helmet is separate from the laurels except for at the tip for some magical reason
A wanna-be symmetric logo that isn't symmetric.

The cartoonish-ness of this logo on the clean-cut vintage heritage jersey would be an abomination.
Notice the best jersey in sports does not sport the childish/cartoonish features (Chi)

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Weird, any hockey fan I talk to that isn't an idiot (durr it's a zero!) always tell me that it's criminal that the third jersey isn't our regular jersey. It's been voted on icethetics as one of the top 5 jerseys in the league....

Exactly! :yo:

And I’m all in for: #KillTheReebokTemplateReds

And yes that logo atop of this post is childish looking too!

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
Didn't even read OP but all i can say is the O jersey is awesome, **** the haters, our regular jersey's need to go.

it should be black and white in 2D form with a red O jersey for the third.

thats just my 2 cents.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
lehner.jpg

I like Binghamton's take on the Senators edge template.

That would have been a much better third jersey than the "Snes" jersey.

Funny enough, Binghamton changed over to the "Snes" template recently.

091108_bingogame3.jpg

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
I hate this logo, just terrible.

Thick, cartoonish borders.
Cartoonish cape and cutout in the galea's brush
Moon slice accents on the hinge
Helmet is separate from the laurels except for at the tip for some magical reason
A wanna-be symmetric logo that isn't symmetric.

The cartoonish-ness of this logo on the clean-cut vintage heritage jersey would be an abomination.
Notice the best jersey in sports does not sport the childish/cartoonish features (Chi)

I am so very glad we never went with that one

I am surprised to see it is rather popular on here

DG

Sep 19, 2006
Toronto
Other than the very original "O for the number of Cups" joke, I haven't heard anyone ridicule our beautiful third jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad