I am tired of the Zero Jersey replace it with the S Super Sens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hutz

Sep 7, 2007
Other than the very original "O for the number of Cups" joke, I haven't heard anyone ridicule our beautiful third jersey.

Other than people on this board worried about what other team fans might say, I haven't even heard "0 for cups" thing. If it was an ugly jersey, people might make that joke more often, but it's hard to argue that it doesn't look good. Couldn't disagree more with the OP, hope it's here for a long time.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Impartial party just lurking. I've always thought the O jersey was great. The horiztonal stripes work because of the dark tones aswell as their thickness. I have nothing bad to say against it.

The Habs equivilant of the barbershop poll design is horrendous for the same reasons. Colour. Thickness.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
We are a laughing stock with the ZERO Heritage jersey.

Then stop talking to people who are still in their pipi-caca phase...

If they come up with 0 Stanley Cups? History tells otherwise

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ottawa_Senators_(original)_seasons

4 Stanley Cups in the NHL (1917-34) and 7 more in the Challenge Cup era (1893–14)

Alfredsson weared #11

If someone makes a joke about Zero on the jersey you should come back with a joke about toilet seat on their jersey in response.

Or that if you wanna play that game lol

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
We are a laughing stock with the ZERO Heritage jersey.
Put an S instead.

Although I don’t mind the idea of putting an “S” in there, I feel we are the laughing stock with the unoriginal red or white uniforms and kiddy crest! :rant:

We are a class act with both coloured Heritage jersey’s. :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad