GDT: Hurricanes vs. The Lesser NY Team: Return of the Aho

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
You can't beat Florida Man. Florida Man is not one man. It's a concept, an idea, a lifestyle. It's the Hydra of white trash. You kill one and two more spring up in its place. The only true way to defeat Florida Man is to not engage with it at all.
So... nuke Florida from orbit its the only way to be sure...
Thanks Ripley

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
So... nuke Florida from orbit its the only way to be sure...
Thanks Ripley
No no no. We don't want to nuke Florida. People think its the amount t of privately owned guns that keep other Suoer Powers from a direct attack on the US, its actually the thought if having to take out the residents of Florida and Texas that keep the US from foreign attacks

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina

Ahhhhl.....the infamous 1 on 4 never fails!:sarcasm:
You can't beat Florida Man. Florida Man is not one man. It's a concept, an idea, a lifestyle. It's the Hydra of white trash. You kill one and two more spring up in its place. The only true way to defeat Florida Man is to not engage with it at all.
You can't not engage w/ith Florida Man because you have no say so in that situation. Florida Man is and always will be undefeated. Come Armageddon only Florida Man and cock roaches prevail.

Bunch of Jurcos

The poster formally known as Hedley
Feb 24, 2016
I'm still trying to figure out why we still have a problem with Florida. Bugs Bunny gave us the solution half a century ago by just cutting Florida off with a saw and setting it adrift. I'm ashamed I had to even say it.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
I'm still trying to figure out why we still have a problem with Florida. Bugs Bunny gave us the solution half a century ago by just cutting Florida off with a saw and setting it adrift. I'm ashamed I had to even say it.
That's what I was picturing/thinking as well. Can we also put explosives in the San Andreas Fault and drop off a good chunk of Cali into the ocean while we're at it?

Reactions: DaveG

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Florida Man is not one man. It's a concept, an idea, a lifestyle. It's the Hydra of white trash.
... is this the reason why Two-Bad wears a wife-beater?

1710959073336.png

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
It's He-Man. Well, technically Masters of the Universe. He-Man is the main hero.

1710964036947.png

Not so white trash though, they inform their entering the room with a polite cough.

• Haha
Reactions: geehaad and Tryamw

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
I think we’re gonna catch the rangers and eventually win the division we have one of the weakest schedules. Although I don’t wanna play Tampa maybe we can catch Boston for the top seed in the east we do have 2 games against them that could potentially decide that

Yeah I def prefer if they took their foot off the gas a little so we can mop the floor with Philly in round 1 and maybe we get lucky again this year and NYR and BOS go down with a frown

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00