GDT: Hurricanes vs. The Lesser NY Team: Return of the Aho

chaz4hockey

Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
Hard not to get excited about our current line makeup. Top 2 are explosive, Staal's with Fast back to being possession eaters & KK's playing hard as well.

Recognizing workload, RBA took Staal from 17 minutes versus Toronto to 12:44 and 12:17 against Isles/Ottawa (but yet Fast/Martinook were close to 15 each).

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
We are playing so well that we might end up with Tampa in round one. :mad::mad::mad:
We are playing well enough to end up with the Wings in round one. I think we get Boston twice more this season and can over take them. The wild card in the President's trophy race will be Florida. We don't play them again and they could easily match our pace.

Discipline Daddy

Brentcent Van Burns
Nov 27, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Maybe it's just me but with the new guys I wonder if we weren't used to seeing such elite passers. Like I remember Ron Francis and Ray Whitney and Cory Stillman, but damn it feels good to see Guentzel and Kuzy making the "tac" of the "tic tac toe" plays setting up easy tap in goals. It's been a minute since we've seen the magic of Tuevo to Aho connections.

I'm so used to seeing the team will their way to goals, and now it feels like we can skill our way to goals.

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
rick-flair-wooo.png

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
that was Lou Lam I believe.
Twas. Though, Lou drafted Marner at 5OA in 2015 and didn't give him his bigger ELC bonuses because he (Lou) doesn't believe in bonuses, and the ensuing salary arms race between Matthews and Marner in part contributed to Dubas' Toronto legacy.

To be the guy, you gotta beat the guy
Florida man's the guy?

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Twas. Though, Lou drafted Marner at 5OA in 2015 and didn't give him his bigger ELC bonuses because he (Lou) doesn't believe in bonuses, and the ensuing salary arms race between Matthews and Marner in part contributed to Dubas' Toronto legacy.

Florida man's the guy?
Beating Florida Man is an achievement on it's own.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00