Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
Oh and almost forgot:

freddie model pic lol.png

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
JG #59 should have been credited with an assist on Jarvy’s GWG.

Maybe. It’s hard to tell. He certainly caused turnover by hassling the Flyer player, but I don’t think he touched it after the Flyer player took possession.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Glad to see we took the game in OT!! I honestly turned it off partway into the 3rd, it just wasn't an enjoyable game to watch and the officiating was horrid...didn't need that added stress on my evening

Blueline Bomber

Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007

Not a good look for TDA there. No celebration, and Jordan giving him the business. I understand he was probably unhappy about his usage in this game (around 3 minutes or so), but he’s got to realize there’s a time and place to express that unhappiness.

Reactions: CandyCanes

Borsig

PoKechetkov
Nov 3, 2007
Low country coast

Not a good look for TDA there. No celebration, and Jordan giving him the business. I understand he was probably unhappy about his usage in this game (around 3 minutes or so), but he’s got to realize there’s a time and place to express that unhappiness.

might be time to let him move on if he's not gonna play. He isn't THAT bad. Just needs to be sheltered.

Also, the air in ATL is f***ing YELLOW today. Murder.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017

He’s human, i don’t blame him. I would act the same if i knew i did nothing. Basically no usage and he knows he is back to sitting as soon as 1 guy gets healthy.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
People talk about guys just collecting a paycheck. He wants to play and probably feels like a passenger that doesn’t deserve to be part of the party if he didn’t contribute. I don’t mind it. I’m sure if it’s like that all the time and he’s in a bad mood in front of the guys frequently it gets old and can’t really be part of it.

He really hasn’t played bad this year imo. He hasn’t been the same as the first time, but the early season stuff wasn’t really on him to me. Orlov created many of the issues they had and no one could’ve erased them. He did the best he could and he looked worse than he was.

Blueline Bomber

Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
might be time to let him move on if he's not gonna play. He isn't THAT bad. Just needs to be sheltered.

We offered him to pay other teams to take him. We put him on waivers. Outside of buying out his contract, there's not much more we can do here.

Lemeiux is also getting healthy scratched, also getting 3-5 minutes a night, but has had a MUCH better response when dealing with that fact.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad