Hurricanes Lounge XXVII: BURN THE NEW SERVERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
A self-respecting man publication certainly needs to have some articles. So that you have something to do after you have... read all posts.

Bud-Bundy-Married-with-Children-David-Faustino-c.jpg

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
so uh, what would be the reason for my ip getting banned from this site this morning? (can still access via tablet) i don’t know if i even posted this morning, and i certainly don’t think i’ve broken any site rules lately?

I'll look in to this, going to post something in the support forum.

edit: looking at the support forum it appears there are some false positives coming across right now. Try clearing your cookies and your cache from your browser and let me know if that works.

vorbis

bunch of likes
Feb 9, 2013
YTZ
I'll look in to this, going to post something in the support forum.

edit: looking at the support forum it appears there are some false positives coming across right now. Try clearing your cookies and your cache from your browser and let me know if that works.
and we're back (didn't delete cookies or cache or anything). I'll think back and fondly remember that 2 hours when I was wracking my brain trying to think of what I did to get banned.

Lempo

Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Is Jingle Bell Rock a Christmas song? You could very easily play it in January and it would be appropriate. I think.

:dunno:
No. Like Jingle Bells it's a general purpose winter song.

Or possibly a pseudo-christmassy valve song to slip in every now and the to prevent your head from exploding at these trying times with all the Santa crap.

Lempo

Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Also, a VHS recording from a movie channel you don't have loaned from a friend is the only proper way to watch a movie.

Movies are crap nowadays because you don't watch them from VHS. Once they didn't have to be good enought to have a chunk of tangible black plastic used on them, movies became bad.

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
So did anyone else watch A Christmas Story! Live?

Way too much of a musical for my taste, but I still enjoyed it.
Wife and I watched for about five minutes, then decided we'd rather just watch the movie.

We caught the part where he beat up the bully, then went home and thought his dad was going to kill him. Everything about it just felt... bleh. Something was off, I'm not sure what.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad