GDT: Hurricane Season in Southern Alberta, CAR(14-10-1) @ CGY(10-12-3) 7PM SNW

How many times will the Flames draft in the first round of the 2024 NHL draft?

• Total voters

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Can't tell if it's Savard's pp that sucks or without Gaudreau these guys have literally no idea what to do

It looks the same it has the past 10 years, it's got to be the players at this point. No one moves, most passes are predictable low-risk passes, terrible net front presence without Chucky.

Reactions: Boomstick

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
It looks the same it has the past 10 years, it's got to be the players at this point. No one moves, most passes are predictable low-risk passes, terrible net front presence without Chucky.
We had a couple years with Tkachuk and Gaudreau that weren't momentum killers.

But without Gaudreau we struggle with zone entry and no one seems to know who the qb is

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
"So guys let's say the offensive zone is an extra large meat-lovers pizza with double mozzarella. Lindy you be this slice of pepperoni at the top of the underlay slices of salami. Hubes you be the bacon crumble here . . . Mmm bacon . . . Ras I want you to feed Naz the puck like its on an extra gooey string of mozza . . . Oh baby . . . OK hanafin you be the Pizza73 operator . . ."

Savard dog with the pp whiteboard

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
I know I'm biased but thought Huberdeau was the best forward that period. Created some of our only good chances with the Backlund rush and the pass to Lindholm in front of the net through a few guys. Had a few nice moments in the dzone too with the steal and a keepaway play.

AJ Greer looked good too with the nifty spin pass and the power move going to the net.

The few good chances we had went wide. Was pretty ugly for large portions of the period.

Reactions: Tofveve

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I know I'm biased but thought Huberdeau was the best forward that period. Created some of our only good chances with the Backlund rush and the pass to Lindholm in front of the net through a few guys. Had a few nice moments in the dzone too with the steal and a keepaway play.

AJ Greer looked good too with the nifty spin pass and the power move going to the net.

The few good chances we had went wide. Was pretty ugly for large portions of the period.

I think you're right

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad