GDT: Hurricane Season in Southern Alberta, CAR(14-10-1) @ CGY(10-12-3) 7PM SNW

How many times will the Flames draft in the first round of the 2024 NHL draft?

• Total voters

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown

The Wolfman starts, Duehr & Oesterle out, Pospisil & Gilbert in
Carolina got smoked last night in Edmonton, having a rough year goalie wise.
Flames got smoked Tuesday by Minny so both teams coming off bad losses.

despite how horrendous our PP has been it's somehow not even bottom 5 in the NHL
It's at 12.4% for the season and there are 5 powerplays WORSE than ours :laugh:

Looking for Dube and Mangiapane to do something positive in this one. Hope Solo has a better showing than against the Wild.
GL to Wolf, seems like a lot of goals that have gone in on him he's had zero chance on

fix your damn servers HF, we need wolf gifs
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Yepthatsme

Oct 25, 2020
I’m usually pretty relentlessly optimistic, but this is about as scheduled of a loss as you can get. One of the best teams in the league got embarrassed literally the night before, to the point that their coach mid period said it’s the worst he’s ever seen them play. We are gonna get smacked tonight by an extremely motivated elite team.

Our only hope is that Wolf is a wall, and Carolina goalies continue to do their bread and butter this season. So 2-1 for the good guys, while being outshot 41-19.

Reactions: Boomstick

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I’m usually pretty relentlessly optimistic, but this is about as scheduled of a loss as you can get. One of the best teams in the league got embarrassed literally the night before, to the point that their coach mid period said it’s the worst he’s ever seen them play. We are gonna get smacked tonight by an extremely motivated elite team.

Our only hope is that Wolf is a wall, and Carolina goalies continue to do their bread and butter this season. So 2-1 for the good guys, while being outshot 41-19.

At least it's the 2nd of a B2B for them.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Sweet GDT @Bounces R Way

I think we got this one but only if we don't expect a W gifted on a platter. My predictions have been pretty off for the last couple of games so I'll leave it at hoping for a W and a "I think we can do it."

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
I have no expectations tonight. Like @Yepthatsme said, Carolina will be motivated. Rod looked pissed last night. We should be motivated as well. Like to come out of a 6 game homestand above .500
If we lose tonight that'll be L3.
Anyways, should be fun. Maybe Lindy and Hanifin will go off on their old squad.
Go Flames Go.

Reactions: Tofveve

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
If we get the same effort as last game, game will be over by the end of the first.

Still think the best outcome for the season is losses and getting a better draft pick, but cheering for losses is stupid. Just give me Zary points.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
One of the few times I'll say, Coleman shoulda passed that!

Good shift by the Backlund line though. Huberdeau with the takeaway in the dzone and Backlund keeping the play alive in the Ozone.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
[insert picture of Macklin Celebrini here because embedding is broken]

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad