Downgrading you to a scooter now.

2013-honda-metropolitan-14_600x0w.jpg

Meep meep.

Reactions: TheNeutrality

SirQuacksALot

A Garibaldi in Kelp
Mar 16, 2010
Don’t complain or it will be pink.

Look of you're handing out free scooters I'll take one. I don't care about color and I've got an M1 liscense.

About the game: I feel very strongly that if this team wasn't so broken Gibby would be getting Vezina talk.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Look of you're handing out free scooters I'll take one. I don't care about color and I've got an M1 liscense.

About the game: I feel very strongly that if this team wasn't so broken Gibby would be getting Vezina talk.

Being on the left coast is Gibby's biggest obstacle. I just heard some moron on TSN Toronto try to say that Freddie is playing goal as well as anybody in the league this year. With all due respect to Freddie, I call bullshit on that. Freddie spent most of the first month being one of the worst goalies in the league. But then those idiots have both an east coast and a Canadian bias. It's hard to overcome both of those.

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
Being on the left coast is Gibby's biggest obstacle. I just heard some moron on TSN Toronto try to say that Freddie is playing goal as well as anybody in the league this year. With all due respect to Freddie, I call bull**** on that. Freddie spent most of the first month being one of the worst goalies in the league. But then those idiots have both an east coast and a Canadian bias. It's hard to overcome both of those.
If Gibson played for a Canadian team and was having to play behind a team with the amount of injuries we've suffered, there would be non stop talk about how amazing and elite Gibson is, and at such a young age. Gibby deserves so much more credit than he gets; such an improvement from last season, it's crazy.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
If Gibson played for a Canadian team and was having to play behind a team with the amount of injuries we've suffered, there would be non stop talk about how amazing and elite Gibson is, and at such a young age. Gibby deserves so much more credit than he gets; such an improvement from last season, it's crazy.
That Canadian franchise would already have been driving him out of town 2 years ago for a mediocre backup when Gibby had injury problems, so... :laugh:

Reactions: Kariya 9 and dracom

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Forget the injuries. If those morons saw as many Ducks games as Leaf games they would see for themselves how spectacular Gibson has been this whole year. His play this year has just been amazing.

To paraphrase Charlie Daniels, they'd lay that golden Vezina on the ground at Johnny's feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad