GDT: Hurricane at Duck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mallard

Apr 19, 2017
Canada
Per Stephens Twitter Roy and Megna are not on the ice but nothing official on them being sent down....

Does that mean Lindholm is back maybe (trying to ignore the fact Roy was not on the ice)

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Per Stephens Twitter Roy and Megna are not on the ice but nothing official on them being sent down....

Does that mean Lindholm is back maybe (trying to ignore the fact Roy was not on the ice)
If Lindholm is back what D pairings do they do ?
Fowler/Manson
Lindholm/Montour
Beauch/Welinksi ? I read Welinksi is a Right handed shot.

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
Roy and Megna were sent down, apparently.

I think it’s more likely that we’re going to see Bieksa with Fowler again. I don’t think we’ll see Lindholm until after the holidays.

Fowler-Bieksa
Beauchemin-Montour
Welinski-Manson

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Seriously? You can’t add a start time? A little effort isn’t a bad thing.

Lord Flashheart

Squadron Commander
Jul 21, 2011
Leipzig/Zg
How many times do we, the moderators, need to ask of people to add a start time and/or opponent?

Do we really need a sticky warning for this?

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma

Kyle Shohara (writes on the Ducks for NHL.com) says that the projected D core is:

Fowler-Manson
Beauchemin-Montour
Bieksa-Welinski (Does Welinksi play the right or left side?)

Reactions: Anaheim4ever

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Everyone is very upset over a start time. It starts at 7 like every other home game in history.

Reactions: dracom

Mallard

Apr 19, 2017
Canada
Kyle Shohara (writes on the Ducks for NHL.com) says that the projected D core is:

Fowler-Manson
Beauchemin-Montour

Thanks for this, just followed him. He also tweeted that on the line rushes, Blandisi took Ritchie's spot on the third line

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017

Fowler-Manson
Beauchemin-Montour
Glad its Beauchemin instead of Bieksa playing Top 4 tonight, Beauch makes much wiser decisions & better positioning.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
festivusmiracle.jpg

branmuffin17

Sep 10, 2014
Santa Ana, CA
Forward line rushes:
  • Rakell-Getzlaf-Perry
  • Cogliano-Henrique-Silfverberg
  • Blandisi-Vermette-Kase
  • Wagner-Grant-Shaw
Thank goodness, our top 3 forward lines are starting to look like a regular NHL lineup again, with our top line in particular back to its generally scary self.

Missing Vatanen a lot now, hoping Magnus gets back ASAP. Really glad that they're keeping Manson with Cam. Bieksa really is terrible.

I get wanting Roy to have good playing time, but our 4th line could be a lot more dynamic, don't you think? When we get healthy, I wouldn't mind a better sharing of the overall load, a bit more even playing time, with players that RC can at least somewhat trust. Wags centering Roy and Ritchie or something, once everyone is healthy.

If EVERYONE gets healthy...

Dumbass-Getzy-Eaves
Raks-Uncle Rico-Perry
Cogs-Kesler-Silf
Blandisi/Roy-Vermette-Kase

...with options for Kossila, Fiore, Grant and Shaw filling in where necessary. That looks beautiful to me.

91Fedorov

John (Gibson) 3:16
Dec 30, 2013
I get wanting Roy to have good playing time, but our 4th line could be a lot more dynamic, don't you think? When we get healthy, I wouldn't mind a better sharing of the overall load, a bit more even playing time, with players that RC can at least somewhat trust. Wags centering Roy and Ritchie or something, once everyone is healthy.

I agree with you on the quoted, but I really liked the Wagner / Grant / Shaw line earlier in the season. I like that line and I just want to see it get about 10 minutes. I like Roy offensively, but he gets knocked off the puck too much. I would rather have this 4th line than one that features Roy.

Reactions: Anaheim4ever

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California

If EVERYONE gets healthy...

Dumbass-Getzy-Eaves
Raks-Uncle Rico-Perry
Cogs-Kesler-Silf
Blandisi/Roy-Vermette-Kase

...with options for Kossila, Fiore, Grant and Shaw filling in where necessary. That looks beautiful to me.

Carlyle basically said today that Roy is not a 4th line style hockey player. I agree with Carlyle. If Roy isn't in the top 9 here, he should be on the 1st line in San Diego.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->