GDT: hurbru

WHO IS THE BEST BRADY IN SPORTS HISTORY???

• Total voters

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
He looked calm. Which is kind of what we need right now, and frankly what Freddie provides when he's on his A-game.

Kochetkov is a fun adventure, but an adventure nonetheless. Raanta has struggled this year. We don’t really give up much. We just need a guy to quietly make the saves he’s supposed to make and maybe one a game he’s not supposed to make. Through one game, Martin seems capable of that.

Last edited:

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
Broons GDT was complaining every time they showed them about how they sounded "like nails on chalkboard" to them...and I REALLY wanted to reply "so at least it's better than sounding and less grating than Boston fans?"
Shrill, annoying, nails on a chalkboard...

Are we sure they weren't listening to Edwards on the NESN feed?

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
Though this might be the lady stripper dancing behind the Canes bench last night

Classy Boston women and all
IMG_1415.jpeg

Sigurd

Slavin, our Lord and Saver (AKA Extra Goalie)
Feb 4, 2018
North Carolina
Good game. I'm glad Carolina didn't let Boston make a big come back.

It was looking like they were gonna score 3 unanswered goals in the 3rd period until Martinook, our elite sniper, scored the game winner.

Oh, and to the Boston fans complaining about the repeated focus on Carolina's moms, I guess they don't have moms they love particularly much, and thus they can't relate. I'd rather the moms of players get attention than the camera man constantly zooming in on that dirt bag Marchand after he scored in the 3rd period.

Unhinged Finn

Skunk is my spirit animal
May 1, 2022
Nah, Edwards is more intelligible slurring nowadays. I'm 99% sure there's something medically wrong that's just being ignored
I was watching the highlights and thought I had a stroke. Edwards voice was slurred and constantly out of sync with video. It was a mindf***. Both of my brain cells hurt even thinking about the experience.

Retire his ass while it's possible.

Reactions: geehaad

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad