A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
New nickname for Jake DeBrusk?

Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 6.58.14 AM.png

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
Bill Burr is hilarious.:laugh:

Did you manage to get tickets for rhe outdoor comedy fest at Assiniboine Park in July? My wife got us some for Xmas

Somewhat related, my sister got some for her husband too. She was a women's study major and a bit of a feminist, so I'm not sure if she knows what she's gotten herself into lol

• Haha
Reactions: buggs and Jets 31

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Did you manage to get tickets for rhe outdoor comedy fest at Assiniboine Park in July? My wife got us some for Xmas

Somewhat related, my sister got some for her husband too. She was a women's study major and a bit of a feminist, so I'm not sure if she knows what she's gotten herself into lol
Yes got tickets to see Bill on the Saturday for Christmas, can't wait. It's got a good spread.:laugh:

Reactions: Buffdog

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010

Us too, we're going to both Burr and Segura. I'd go to all 3 as Nate B is great as well but that was getting to be overkill.

Reactions: Jets 31 and Buffdog

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
My Dad used to sit on his LazyBoy recliner on Saturday mornings in his underwear...

Laughing his head off to Looney Tunes...

This sign would have made him laugh...

View attachment 864032
Difficult to imagine in this day and age that your father would watch, let alone allow you also to watch such unmitigated violence. Clearly poor parenting skills that go a long way to explaining how you turned out. :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00