Hull storms out of practise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rulin

Jan 30, 2004
I was just about to post this.

``I don't give a (deleted) about the fans anymore,'' said Hull.

I know you're pissed, Hull, but don't be a jackass to the ones who pay your outrageous salary.

Russian_fanatic

Jan 19, 2004
WOW!

``I don't give a (deleted) about the fans anymore,'' said Hull.

Hull is going to be a big target now :D Well Hull you had your chance with Team Canada.

two out of three*

This guy can't catch a break. First he was "in the crease", now he's on the Coyotes, he gets scratched for Team USA, doesn't care about the fans.. He's really on a roll there.

Im not a big fan of the Hull Family.

Last edited by a moderator:

lux_interior

Feb 14, 2003
Visit site
Yeah, it's looking like the Coyotes signing Hull wasn't such a big catch after all. Still early to write him off. But I'm not expecting big things from him this season.

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
It serves him right. He's been faking his way through the tournament and to say his attitude sucks at this moment in time is an understatement. He's gotta earn his way back on the ice and leaving practice like he did isn't the way to get back on the ice.

The Coaching staff made the right choice in saying that 'we're here to win the whole thing and we want the players who reflect that attitude'. Until Hull's attitude changes, let him gather splinters on the bench. Credit Ron Wilson with having the cohones to correctly scratch him.

Put up or shut up Hull.

Papa Smurf

Jun 9, 2004
Oshawa, Ontario
Hes the same guy who reffered to Canadian hockey fans as "morons". This just adds to how much I hate his bloody guts. :mad:

My god, I hate Hull with a passion.

NYRangers

Aug 11, 2004
You Canadains can have him back. I dont know why you boo everytime he touches the puck. Take him.

Joe_Sakic#19

NYRangers said:
You Canadains can have him back. I dont know why you boo everytime he touches the puck. Take him.

We don't want him.

Enoch

This is my boomstick
Jul 2, 2003
Cookeville TN
Rscorpio said:
We dont give a **** about u Brett.........traitor :mad:

I think he was refering to (edit), such as yourself.

This article is just an attempt to sensationalize. Brett leaves ten minutes earlier than most of his teammates do? Big freaking deal, it was likely extra practice time anyways....TSN runs articles like this from time to time, with a sensational headline with little in the way to back up the title. Count me unimpressed.

edit: personal attack /predatore

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad