Half-Assed GDT: huh, another game? It hasn't even been 4 days since the last one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Carl Gunnarsson seems like good guy in his post game interview.

Talking about his play on the Stastny goal.
"That's what happens when you pay guys."
:laugh:

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
Carl Gunnarsson seems like good guy in his post game interview.

Talking about his play on the Stastny goal.
"That's what happens when you pay guys."
:laugh:

SHUT-UP-AND-TAKE-MY-MONEY-meme-974.jpg

Vincenzo Arelliti

He Can't Play Center
Oct 13, 2014
Lisle, IL
RANT:

Hopefully we can build on this and get Vlad scoring a goal every-other-game again. Big Ed was a beast, Parayko was a veteran top 2, Bouwemeester played great, Petro took over parts of the game. Fabbs is love; Fabbs is life. Allen played great. Anyone that thought Anahiem was a better team should look at this game (and the season). Anahiem isn't the same anymore - even though they are suddenly getting hot. The Blues are a top 3/4 team to win the cup right now IMO. No injuries and a returning Steen will make us dominant if we play like we did tonight. NO MORE TURTLING. PEDAL TO THE FLOOR.

Borderbluesfan

Nov 14, 2011
Columbia, Missouri
RANT:

Hopefully we can build on this and get Vlad scoring a goal every-other-game again. Big Ed was a beast, Parayko was a veteran top 2, Bouwemeester played great, Petro took over parts of the game. Fabbs is love; Fabbs is life. Allen played great. Anyone that thought Anahiem was a better team should look at this game (and the season). Anahiem isn't the same anymore - even though they are suddenly getting hot. The Blues are a top 3/4 team to win the cup right now IMO. No injuries and a returning Steen will make us dominant if we play like we did tonight. NO MORE TURTLING. PEDAL TO THE FLOOR.

Love your post, if I could like this, I would, lol. Tarasenko showing the killer instinct when given the chance. Great team bounce back in the 3rd.

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
This roster has just about everything you need to win a championship as long as certain people (looking squarely at Stastny here) step up and play to their potential.

The concerning part is the coaching. He instills no confidence in me whatsoever.

Daley Tarasenkshow

Schennsational
Nov 7, 2012
St. Louis MO
RANT:

Amen! No matter what happens I'll be cheering.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
I like Stastny with Fabbri. I see Steen on a line with them when he comes back, and that would be a dangerous line.

Lehteras conditioning is good enough now that the STL line is a good idea again.

And no one wants to match up with the Killer Bs line.

Don't look now but Hitchcock out coached Boudreau last night. And good grief, but the Blues are a realistic run away from winning the Conference. Just imagine what they could do if their coach and GM weren't incompetent!

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
Steen-Stastny-Fabbri
Schwartz-Lehtera-Tarasenko
Berglund-Backes-Brouwer
Upshall/Ott-Brodziak-Reaves

I can dig it. :)

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Hate to see Tarasenko get wasted on left side blueline on powerplay. Maybe if you use him front of net is worse spot for him. Jesus that is terrible organized powerplay.

This should be set-up where Tarasenko play on powerplay not in left side on blueline.

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Hate to see Tarasenko get wasted on left side blueline on powerplay.

I feel the same way about Steen when he is in that spot. I don't like having one of the best finishers on the ice that far away from the net.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I feel the same way about Steen when he is in that spot. I don't like having one of the best finishers on the ice that far away from the net.

But I'm pointing Tarasenko's natural spot is right side high slot. I think Steen has more skills to drive to net and play on crease better then Tarasenko who is maybe the best in NHL with accelerate couple power push and then snipe it and that will open up blueline more where Steen - Shattery are best options. Now on right side was playing Schwartz who is good, but not so dangerous then Tarasenko. Schwartz could play on right side on boards with Tarasenko.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad