Half-Assed GDT: huh, another game? It hasn't even been 4 days since the last one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
I predict the Ducks will get out to a 3 goal lead early, play prevent defense, and the Blues will come hard and fast and score 2 goals, then tie the game with the net empty. Then the Ducks will win in the shootout.

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
PhotoChooser-8a14fc05-0c43-4a1e-8ed0-e0ffebdaf174.jpg

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
I predict the Ducks will get out to a 3 goal lead early, play prevent defense, and the Blues will come hard and fast and score 2 goals, then tie the game with the net empty. Then the Ducks will win in the shootout.

What you did here, I see it

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111

That flies in the face of Hitch hockey to force a shootout and rely heavily on your goalie to snag 2 points.

ManyIdeas

Feb 14, 2012
St. Louis
I gotta be honest, I actually like the Ducks, and all of their players. Obviously I don't like playing against Perry, but damn if he isn't pure entertainment sometimes.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
I gotta be honest, I actually like the Ducks, and all of their players. Obviously I don't like playing against Perry, but damn if he isn't pure entertainment sometimes.

It sounds like you just said you like Ryan Kesler

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
It sounds like you just said you like Ryan Kesler

I'll take that bullet. Hate playing against him but I would love him if he were a Blue (not that contract though. Yikes). Him and Backes are so similar. Kesler's run in the playoffs a few years ago (before his hip fell apart) was spectacular.

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
I'll take that bullet. Hate playing against him but I would love him if he were a Blue (not that contract though. Yikes). Him and Backes are so similar. Kesler's run in the playoffs a few years ago (before his hip fell apart) was spectacular.

Too bad he hates the Blues.

Forget where I read it but a year or so before he went to the Ducks (maybe it was the same year?) the Canucks had a deal in place to trade him to STL. He would not lift his NTC to come here. I think him and Backes have some history off the ice as well as on the ice. Just words I think but anyways, that's all speculation. The part about the deal in place and him saying no to STL is real though... I think... Its been a few years. Maybe I dreamt it.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Too bad he hates the Blues.

Forget where I read it but a year or so before he went to the Ducks (maybe it was the same year?) the Canucks had a deal in place to trade him to STL. He would not lift his NTC to come here. I think him and Backes have some history off the ice as well as on the ice. Just words I think but anyways, that's all speculation. The part about the deal in place and him saying no to STL is real though... I think... Its been a few years. Maybe I dreamt it.

I think that was Jason Garrison

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
It was definitely Garrison. The rumor was Garrison for Berglund straight up and supposedly the deal was done. Garrison was the one nixed it.

That was Burrows I believe.

Ah okay thanks guys for setting me straight. Had the story right, just not the players.

OSA

Jun 11, 2011
I hate Cory Perry with every fibre of my being. Go Blues!!!

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
Every player named is a player I hate to play against but would love on my team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad