Speculation: How to save the team from Melnyk.

Think this is doable?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattlef

Aug 2, 2005
Toronto, ON
www.youtube.com
Alright,

So with the world probably going to implode tomorrow.
Lets get this organized. I'm available to help with all the contacts to make it happen. Billboards are an amazing start, but we need a much larger and concerted effort - and we can take this team back.

Saddle up boys, we're going to war!

DM me if you want to join in and brainstorm - Or maybe we can set up Discord calls.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Imagine being the fan that saved Melnyk's life and seeing what he's done and said... Good grief almighty

LOST fans will get this:

1X19_LockeCooperHospital.jpg

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
As long as you're buying tickets, Melnyk doesn't give a care what you chant. Money is all that matters. Don't buy tickets. Don't watch games.

Funny enough, going to a game to chant against Melnyk seems like better value than buying tickets to watch the Sens.

yep one of the reasons edmonton is so bad for so long is because the fans kept selling out the building even in the middle of the worst.

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
I dont believe that fans of a franchise can force the owner to sell the club, no matter what they do. I mean good on you guys for trying but i dont see how it cant be done. I think by boycotting everything Senators you are playing in Melnyk's hands. He wants the CTC empty so he can have a reason for maybe moving the team. That might be his end game here. I wish you guys all the luck because we deserve a better owner then him.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
I dont believe that fans of a franchise can force the owner to sell the club, no matter what they do. I mean good on you guys for trying but i dont see how it cant be done. I think by boycotting everything Senators you are playing in Melnyk's hands. He wants the CTC empty so he can have a reason for maybe moving the team. That might be his end game here. I wish you guys all the luck because we deserve a better owner then him.

he cannot move the team. the nhl wont allow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad