How the mighty have fallen - Dany Heatley

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
I got to boo him every time he stepped on the ice during a trip to Charlotte last year.

He was on the visiting team aND since there were about 500 people there I KNOW he heard every comment and boo I threw he way...had my section (which was a out 20 people) all on him before the 1st period was done.

I cherish that game.

Good riddance and hope he sucks over there too.

Rysto

Oct 3, 2009
The badlands
This would taste so much sweeter if we had gotten a monstrous return for Heater which we didn't because that piece of **** went public with his demands... Oh and the no-trade clause bent us over.Still pretty happy that heater turned to **** even tho I really liked him at one point.

In retrospect we should have pulled a Yashin and made him play for us. Yes, that would have torpedoed the season, but we were awful that year anyway. With the Olympics being played that year he would have had to produce to make the team and then we might have been able to swing a better mid-season trade than we ended up getting.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
It would have. Dany Heatley has no one to blame but himself.

He coasted on skill and natural athletic ability for a decade, and never put the work in to ensure he could play into his mid-30's. His body is broken because he ignored conditioning for most of his career, and when injuries hit, he had nothing to cushion the fall.

I still remember a piece that Sportsnet ran on him while he was with the Sens. He said he stays away from the gym and the ice completely in the summer and his summer training consisted of taking around 500 shots a day in his backyard...

BigBush*

I still remember a piece that Sportsnet ran on him while he was with the Sens. He said he stays away from the gym and the ice completely in the summer and his summer training consisted of taking around 500 shots a day in his backyard...

Haha thatd explain why he slowed down so quickly

Rals

Apr 5, 2011
Ottawa
I hope he gets hit with a massive tax fraud charge or something.

**** him

and **** muckler for trading hossa

We would have had a cup......

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad