How many post-lockout Sharks can you name?

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
If this was posted after last season ended, I bet I would have gotten a lot more. I only got 64...

Sporcle is a great site. I've spent many hours on that site procrastinating.

AnderFunk

Sep 17, 2010
Regina, SK
I got 83. Some of the more notables guys I missed were:

Rob Davison - 106 GP
Tomas Plihal - 89 GP
Jed Ortmeyer - 76 GP
Manny Malholtra - 71 GP
Derek Joslin - 53 GP
Grant Stevenson - 47 GP
Josh Langeld - 39 GP
Jay Leach - 28 GP
Dominic Moore - 23 GP

The ones I am really surprized I missed are Davison, Ortmeyer, Malholtra, Joslin (I was a fan) and Dominic Moore.

One really surprizing thing I found was that 25 year old Vlasic actually has the third most games at 471.

Trojan35

Jan 11, 2007
I got 83. Some of the more notables guys I missed were:

Rob Davison - 106 GP
Tomas Plihal - 89 GP
Jed Ortmeyer - 76 GP
Manny Malholtra - 71 GP
Derek Joslin - 53 GP
Grant Stevenson - 47 GP
Josh Langeld - 39 GP
Jay Leach - 28 GP
Dominic Moore - 23 GP

The ones I am really surprized I missed are Davison, Ortmeyer, Malholtra, Joslin (I was a fan) and Dominic Moore.

One really surprizing thing I found was that 25 year old Vlasic actually has the third most games at 471.

My Biggest Miss; Preissing. I have no idea how I could forget that as soon as we let him go, he was leading the league in +/-.

Eid Ma Clack Shaw

Jul 5, 2007
San Jose, CA
I got Patzold. 78 total. I can't believe some of the bigger names I missed. Blake, Brown, Hannan, Niity.

Definitely a nice or not nice trip down memory lane seeing some of these names. Plihal :laugh: Who the hell is Josh Langfeld?

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
got 58, can't believe i missed hannan now that i read the posts here lol.

could not for the life of me remember ekmans name, i spent a good 5 minutes trying to figure it out before i gave up.

Zeroz

Frightened Inmate #2
Jul 20, 2011
Oregon
worst misses: Patrick Rissmiller, Hannan and Bernier
I did remember Semenov though :facepalm:

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
I got 69. McGinn was the one with the most games. Most notable was Guerin. I spent 5 minutes trying to figure out the name of the Defenseman we traded for Mark Bell (Tom Preissing).

Oh and I got Patzold legit.

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Best Coast
I got 55 counting a few I couldn't spell,quit halfway though ;/
Rissmiller was the biggest suprise for amount of games, I guess I remember him playing all those games, I just had to think really hard about it, really really hard.
Was most upset about missing Sturm

RussianShark

Cheech
Mar 15, 2009
Bay Area
anyone that got Patzlod and Carkner you peeked.

Patzold was really memorable for me. Born in the same city as Nabby, played for Germany in the Olympics. I also have a jersey card from him.

I remember Carkner's only game also. It was against the Flames and was nationally televised on OLN/Versus. It's only memorable because he was on the Barons for a long time and it was good to see him get a shot with the Sharks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad