How many post-lockout Sharks can you name?

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
73. Yes, I was quite surprised by who I missed as we either loved them or loved to make fun of them.

I blame the lockout, it has made me rusty.

LeeIFBB

Crossing the Rubicon
Sep 30, 2011
Tanning Bed
Niiiice..

Wow, even though I remembered him, Tomas Plihal's 89 games are a giant WTF.

McGinn over 200 games.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
65. Funnily enough, I remembered a lot of guys from the middle of the period, forgetting mostly from around the end of the last lockout and a few from the last 2 seasons.

Most embarrassing miss was:

[spoil]Clowe:facepalm:[/spoil]

McSkittlez

Jumbo Trollton
Jul 19, 2010
San Jose
I got 63. I was trying to remember the guy's name that we traded for to play with the top line but failed so hard.

Winky

Jun 17, 2008
My dad: "Who was that one guy? Didn't do **** in the playoffs, block head!?"

Me: ?

10 minutes later ...

Me: "Milan Michalek!"

My Dad: "That's who I said! Block head, sucked in the playoffs!"

:biglaugh:

CJL182

Oct 9, 2008
I tried this a few days ago; I got around 70. The hockey trivia portion of my mind is really rusty. Stupid lockout... :rant:

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
68. I forgot some really bad recent ones like Ferriero, Eager, Nitty, D. Moore, Staubitz, Winnik, etc.

The most embarrassing one I forgot was Kyle McLaren. :facepalm: I spent like 5 minutes agonizing over who was the 7th member of that 07-08 blueline, I knew it was a stay-at-home vet, couldn't come up with McLaren.

In a completely unrelated note, I forgot Frazer McLaren :sarcasm:.

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
98. Though really should be 97, since I looked up Leach in the Zalewski trade. Worst miss was Davison, most understandable had to be Riley Armstrong.

Also, Mark Bell never played for the Sharks. At least that is how I will remember it.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
Amazing how faulty the mind gets when it's under pressure to remember things. I only got 52 with a whole bunch more that were like ... that one guy ... who's like a stud D on the Habs now ... lol

I'm gonna blame it on the lockout

CrazedZooChimp

Not enough guts
Aug 3, 2005
Bay Area, CA
www.Coaster101.com
65, I was sort of surprised I missed some guys on the current team. I think Handzus was the most surprising, since I was actually trying to think of various whipping boys (Semenov was the first I thought of). I'm also annoyed I forgot Primeau, since I remembered the other three guys involved in that trade.

I found that going back and trying to remember various trade deadline failures was a good way to remember a lot of our team.

If this stupid lockout hadn't happened I would have done much better.

WineShark

Nov 19, 2006
Napa Valley, CA
I didn't get any right because I couldn't find the multiple choice version. Actually........ I don't want to play no stupid game if hockey is part of the attraction.

I'm still in a period of self-lothing for starting to allow myself to get excited about hockey. What kind of a person am I? I let them beat me and beat me, then I just let them walk right back in the front door and wonder how much more I can give them ..... like nothing happened. I am really a disgusting person .......

Tkachuk4MVP

32 Years of Fail
Apr 15, 2006
San Diego, CA
65, I was sort of surprised I missed some guys on the current team. I think Handzus was the most surprising, since I was actually trying to think of various whipping boys (Semenov was the first I thought of). I'm also annoyed I forgot Primeau, since I remembered the other three guys involved in that trade.

I found that going back and trying to remember various trade deadline failures was a good way to remember a lot of our team.

If this stupid lockout hadn't happened I would have done much better.

Haha, same here! I went through Semenov, Wallin, Huskins, Handzus, Bell, Guerin, Goc, Plihal, and Shelley all in a row. :D

sjshrky27

Jan 15, 2007
CA
My dad: "Who was that one guy? Didn't do **** in the playoffs, block head!?"
Me: ?

10 minutes later ...

Me: "Milan Michalek!"

My Dad: "That's who I said! Block head, sucked in the playoffs!"

:biglaugh:

Thought you were going to say Marleau there...

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00