TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
for what its worth

ill believe it when i see him on the ice

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
if keith misses some playoff games and crawford still isnt back or close to 100%, it makes the hawks very vulnerable for whoever plays them in round 1.

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
if keith misses some playoff games and crawford still isnt back or close to 100%, it makes the hawks very vulnerable for whoever plays them in round 1.

I'm not counting on it. He'll probably miss the rest of the regular season and that's it.

Because he plays for the Hawks.

Mzeppelin1

Apr 26, 2014
He should be put in jail. That play is just disgraceful to life. But he's a blackhawk, so berman will probably buy him dinner instead.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Day to day doesn't sound too terrible, but I vaguely remember David Perron was listed as day to day right before he missed a year and a half. Concussions are obviously a different beast, but I won't get my hopes up until he's skating hard in practice again.

BlueMagic

Oct 19, 2014
I think today will be important for Fabbri. Hopefully he's not too sore and/or swollen.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Decent win, too bad Elliott streak get ruined. :(
Elliott made couple sick old time saves, jumping all around like Hasek.

Damn Lindbohm hit post and overally played well, I hope Hitch will stick Lindbohm and Bortuzzo one more game against Boston. Give Gunnar and Jbo time, I don't mind if boys play against Chicago, then we see can they handle speedy team like Chicago.

I would love to see Lindbohm vs. Shaw on the crese/front of net.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Lindbohm played well, the defense overall was somewhat soft against the Avs though. His shot beat Varlamov short side and and went off the inside of the post....fractions from goin in

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
I think Stastny said he tweaked his ankle.... these guys aren't very tight lipped today lol

Vladdy the Impaler

Moar Sobotka
Feb 20, 2015
The Lou
If the ankle is just a little strained, then it probably will take about a week or so for any soreness to subside and for it to feel normal again. Sounds like he'll be fine if there was no ligament damage or anything.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
I expect Fabbri not to play again until the playoffs, but that he COULD play if he had to. One of those precautionary things.

I can't help but be excited to see this entirely healthy roster assemble for Game 1 of the post-season. We haven't seen it at all.

Vladdy the Impaler

Moar Sobotka
Feb 20, 2015
The Lou
I expect Fabbri not to play again until the playoffs, but that he COULD play if he had to. One of those precautionary things.

I can't help but be excited to see this entirely healthy roster assemble for Game 1 of the post-season. We haven't seen it at all.

That's exactly what we said last year against Minnesota.....

post-58968-power-rangers-oh-god-why-gif-T-FfxB.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad