Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladdy the Impaler

Moar Sobotka
Feb 20, 2015
The Lou

Blues (and fans) right now:

tsD3Gzu.gif

But we all know where this train is heading.....

an-CrashTrainBridge.gif

tumblr_nn4siqlo2F1s02vreo1_400.gif

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me four years running, goddammit......

Round2_zpsdfwz58ns.gif

Contrary to popular belief, hope does not spring eternal for this fanbase...

ST7uWH3.gif

But like any sober Blues fan (will any of us really be sober come playoff time?), I will cheer for the Blues through thick and thin.

tumblr_m8ks93DgfF1rwyf7ko1_500.gif

Only two more weeks! Get that booze supply ready....

tumblr_lulxgpocCT1qbpugx.bmp

giphy.gif

drinkingalot.gif

Last edited:

Stopsight

Oct 9, 2013
Hawaii
The avs have their best players not varlamov injured, are on the back half of a b2b and have been horribly outshot every game this season by the blues. Even the blues can't mess this up. But they will

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
The avs have their best players not varlamov injured, are on the back half of a b2b and have been horribly outshot every game this season by the blues. Even the blues can't mess this up. But they will

The Blues have an uncanny way of playing down to the talent level of lesser teams and snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Hitch had better have them ready to play.

And what is with the later start time. This messes up my time to leave for the game ritual. :rant:

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL

Never count out a desperate team, they are fighting for that last playoff spot. I think tonight will be a tough game

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis

In on the first page of GDT, which usually means we're all going over reasons why the Blues will lose.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Classic letdown game after dominating the Caps.

This is exactly why I think this game is huge for the Blues. Desperate team coming in, the Blues can drive a knife through Colorado's heart and end their playoff hopes tonight.

KILLER INSTINCT

Vincenzo Arelliti

He Can't Play Center
Oct 13, 2014
Lisle, IL
Who needs killer instinct when you can get a higher late first draft pick?

Even if we get to the Finals, we know that the Blues will be immediately moved to Seattle and they'll change the jerseys and everything like D2.

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
As much as I would love to catch a couple Blues playoff games at the Pepsi Center, we have been terrible in Colorado so I wouldn't mind avoiding them in the playoffs. Beating them tonight would go a long way towards ending their season.

Also, STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
The Blues...especially Allen have invented ways to lose to this team lol. Least they did it in hilarious fashion

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
Here let me just charge headlong out to the blueline to try and get this 50/50 puck

I was sitting just to the left of our goal that game. It was even worse than it looked on TV. He hesitated before going, ensuring that he wouldn't win the race.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Avs are icing an AHL forward lineup. Blues are on a four game shutout streak. This is the perfect scenario for a letdown game. Hopefully it doesn't happen.

thedustman

Jun 19, 2013
hahaha will any of us be sober come playoff time? ARE ANY of us sober now?

I got Berglund with 2 beers

and was gonna say Bouwmeester or Gunnar with an own goal on Ells, but...

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
On a good note, the wild scored on their first shot attempt against Chicago a minute ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad