Home Opener?

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie
Each team plays: 4 games vs. two Divisional opponents (8); 5 games vs. two divisional opponents (10); 3 games vs 10 Conference rivals (30). https://twitter.com/TSNBobMcKenzie

Would be nice to have the Blues and Preds be the 4 game ones. Also, do we have confirmation Winnipeg is in our division?

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
In my two month absence from the forum I must have missed Bubba becoming the ColdSteel (with Bowman) in the Fire Q camp.

:laugh:

Haven't talked about Q since the lockout started. Now I just talk because I think he will be gone with a bad start. Was in this camp after the POs and when we fired Haviland

MurrayBannerman

I post about baseball on a hockey forum
Feb 18, 2012
CHI
They should swap Nashville. They'd actually make a bit of sense in a division with Carolina, Tampa, Carolina and Florida.

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
They should swap Nashville. They'd actually make a bit of sense in a division with Carolina, Tampa, Carolina and Florida.

Silly to put a central time zone team in the east over an eastern one, though.

TV ratings trump travel and geography. It's all about having as many of the prime local start times as possible.

Cullksinikers

Aug 20, 2009
'Merica
11-game road trip to start the year? What in the ****? Absolutely no way this can happen. That would be totally ridiculous and unfair.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
11-game road trip to start the year? What in the ****? Absolutely no way this can happen. That would be totally ridiculous and unfair.

Not if they win. Think about it, when is the time to take advantage this season? Clearly, the beginning when teams are shaking off the rust. We can only hope and pray that the Hawks players were keeping in shape better than average. They are mostly young, afterall, so they should have. If we clean up on this road trip, we'll have games at home when they matter more and there is more competition. I think this is a good thing. We just need to get 7 wins.

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto
Not if they win. Think about it, when is the time to take advantage this season? Clearly, the beginning when teams are shaking off the rust. We can only hope and pray that the Hawks players were keeping in shape better than average. They are mostly young, afterall, so they should have. If we clean up on this road trip, we'll have games at home when they matter more and there is more competition. I think this is a good thing. We just need to get 7 wins.

last year's roadtrip from hell is still burned in my mind :(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad