Hockey's Future: NHL '13 PS3 EASHL - Part I: Why you heff to be mad?

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Okay, I might actually consider making a new club. One where we can shed off some non-active players, get to play better games and if anything, hopefully to add some more spice, life and fun to the games instead of losing to either insanely cheap players or insanely god like goalies/computer players. Would you guys want to keep the same name for the club? I got a vote already to change the jerseys to the Dallas Stars. Just trying to get things back to being more fun and less aggravating than it has been. You guys can let me know how you guys feel on the subject.

xdl1

Nov 3, 2010
Restarting the club is only going to have a big impact when you aren't playing 6v6 or maybe even 5v5. I think at this late in the game, and lockout considered, the only people playing serious games are the serious clubs. You'll probably get more baddies mixed in, but I think you'll mostly still be seeing elite clubs.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
It may not necessarily be just that, but also a feeling of just a start over essentially and hopefully do better. It just somewhat feels like we're just dragging around (the club, not the players). It might go over better. I mean, can it get any worse than it is right now?

Even if it's not about the points anymore, it just might be something we could to help make the game a bit more fun. Also, it's possible more people are playing NHL 13 with the season in lockout because it's the only form of hockey they can get.

Dylonus

May 4, 2009
Pittsburgh
You should let me create the Jerseys. I could come up with sweet Jerseys if you guys pick two main colors for our team.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Ehhh I don't know. I think I might only make the new club sometimes late tonight after we finish playing (if we play) because of the possible 12 hour rule sort of deal.

Randal Graves

I like Ron
Sep 26, 2005
On my way to dr now.. as the guy who voted Dallas, I mainly said it because the jerseys won't ever clash with anyone seeing how they have both an all white and all black version of their jersey:

dallas_stars_3.jpg

Kings have that as well, but seeing as I'm a Devils fan I'm not quite ready to adopt those yet :laugh:

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
On my way to dr now.. as the guy who voted Dallas, I mainly said it because the jerseys won't ever clash with anyone seeing how they have both an all white and all black version of their jersey:

dallas_stars_3.jpg

Kings have that as well, but seeing as I'm a Devils fan I'm not quite ready to adopt those yet :laugh:

Gatineau has the same design :)

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Ehhh I don't know. I think I might only make the new club sometimes late tonight after we finish playing (if we play) because of the possible 12 hour rule sort of deal.
There's no 12 hour rule this year. Well there is, but it only happens if you leave 2 clubs within 12 hours.

Why are you making a new club? Having hard time finding games? Just a heads up, I've seen a lot of teams restart and the games don't seem any different. I think like dlong said - most clubs are only serious guys these days.

You really need a good human goalie and play with a human goalie most games. It not only makes the game more fun, but it makes the game better overall.

If you guys want me back, in a non-GM/non-captain role, I'll gladly accept. I'm not very active anymore, but I'll play once in a blue moon. If not, that's cool too, I can continue being a "Rent-A-Player" lol which is basically what I do now lol. Just hop around to whatever team needs a guy when I play (I think I played two games in the last 10 days haha).

Also, if anyone has FIFA here - we are in dire need of some players. The game is much cleaner than NHL. The games are more intense, the scores are always close, and you get less of a feeling of the computer screwing you over when playing. It's amazing. Let me know. We aren't a serious club (we play for fun), but we are fairly decent. Went 6-3-3 last night. Tom, Stallion, and Extrafly also on the club.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad