Hockey's Future: NHL '13 PS3 EASHL - Part I: Why you heff to be mad?

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005

2013 TeamHF Official Theme Song!

EA SPORTS World Club Page

PSN|HF|POS

SolidSnakeUS42|SolidSnakeUS|Center/Goalie "A"
RandalGrvs|Randal Graves|Left Wing/Left Defense
dylonus|Dylonus|Right Wing
Gator3guy|FLYguy3911|Right Defense "C"
dlongx|xdl1|Forward/Defense
marcluc24|IslesRock4|Defense/Center
jenovacell99|---|Goalie/Forward
cody275|cody275|Wing
leafs_fan_07|UFancyHuh|Wing
bosoxmrkn|---|Forward
Avim86|Avim86|Right Wing
Hispanhick|AntonFromAppState|Defense
Polishdebin|---|Forward
LUX-2|---|Forward
extrafly|Pierre Dagenais|Forward
tuff_TARD/Legit_SNIPE15|The Brewmeister|Forward
Stallion19|stallion19|Defense
Lord_Of_War|AndyPipkin|Forward
NYRKHenrik|NYRantLftyC19|Defense

Last edited by a moderator:

TMLife*

Auston Matthews
Jun 16, 2010
Victoria, BC
Psn is s13gt2871r and I play left or right wing. Preferably right. I work mon to fri from 8-4 mountain time. Other then that I'm always online haha. Stats this year were somewhere around 700 games 1900 points. I didn't have a club for most of year that's why numbers are low

xdl1

Nov 3, 2010
I'm in again this year. LD/RD, same as 12. I've still got most of you on my friends list, so I'll shoot some messages day of.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Good to hear.

We will probably run tryouts throughout September, basically gives the vets some time to get used to the game, the new guys to form some chemistry and we'll see where we stand on October 1st.

As long as the tryouts don't completely suck and know how to play real hockey, they should be fine in making the team.

And dlong, of course you're welcome back.

UFancyHuh

May 29, 2008
Lost
Anyone know how log amazon.com preorders take with prime shipping? I wont be able to get it on release day anyway since I have class almost all day.

PaperRockChamp

Oct 19, 2009
Wpg
HF/PSNid: wpggrown
Position: LW
Availability: Most evenings after 7pm CST.
Stats: From Nov-April

Capture-7.png

I am a pass-first player (low shot totals). Buddies bug me for not shooting enough b/c I'm always looking to set them up. Very good at patrolling our own blue-line and stopping the other team from gaining entry.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Anyone know how log amazon.com preorders take with prime shipping? I wont be able to get it on release day anyway since I have class almost all day.

If you chose the release day shipping, it will still ship to your house and sit there. You shouldn't ever have to sign for it.

UFancyHuh

May 29, 2008
Lost
If you chose the release day shipping, it will still ship to your house and sit there. You shouldn't ever have to sign for it.

no i was wondering if they actually ship on the release date (as in are they ever back ordered) but I just pre ordered it and apparently since I have prime, it says sept 11 guaranteed delivery.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
no i was wondering if they actually ship on the release date (as in are they ever back ordered) but I just pre ordered it and apparently since I have prime, it says sept 11 guaranteed delivery.

Not sure how it works but I bet they have a system in place. For all I know the post office holds it until the day of and it was shipped in advance. All I know is I always get it first day or so.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY

You will get it on the 11th. I've even ordered a couple things less than a week before the release date and I still got them on the release date itself. They ship it one day shipping starting like Monday and you get it on Tuesday.

Brew

The top of HF’s most disliked
Sep 22, 2007
I'm in for this again.

PSN - Tuff_Tard

Position: RW/C

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dean Portman - Stallion
Fulton Feed - Gator
Charlie Conway - Nate
Averman/Goldberg - Snake
Jesse - Patel
Adam Banks - We need one badly!!!
Louis Mendoza - Cody

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006

I ordered Madden off of Amazon and got the two day delivery which guaranteed release day arrival and I have yet to receive it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad