GDT: Hockey's Back! Devils @ Rangers, 7 PM, MSG & NHL Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
I am assuming they are going to use Elias, Henrique, Josefson and Sestito as the centers. There could be a possibility that Henrique and Josefson would be together with Ryder, in that case then Janssen could be the last center.

But given the fact that Motteau, Fedotenko, and Boucher are all left wingers, and Janssen, Ryder and Tootoo are all right wingers, I think that lineup is the most likely.

I was going to correct you on our big rookie winger's last name spelling.

Then, I thought about it - and prefer your hybrid version to his dastardly father's spelling. Especially since we play the Rags tonight in that dirty barn.

I think he should change it to match yours.

manilaNJ

Optimism: Unwavering
Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
Breaking news from training camp scrimmage:

Devils still fail to score in shootout, in which the goaltenders were ECHL and AHL backup caliber.

Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice 4m
Red wins the shootout. Clowe only one to score in the 5-round (pre-planned) shootout.

Rich Chere ‏@Ledger_NJDevils 3m
Shootout: Cammalleri (W), Ruutu (R), Travis Zajac (W), Gomez (R), Jagr (W) all fail to score. Then Clowe scores.

Rich Chere ‏@Ledger_NJDevils 2m
After Clowe's goal, Carter (W), Brunner (R), Greene (W) and Zidlicky (R) all fail to score.

I thought it might be too cheesy ..but I'm glad somebody liked it !!

I'm normally not a cutesy person, but what is there not to love about an excited glob of jello cheering for Gelinas?

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
yay hockeys back

happy-jello.gif

yay Gelly's playing

What am I looking at ?!?!?

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Good luck to Clemmer and Kinkaid tonight. That D is scary is hell lol.

Mustangs

Jan 13, 2008
Barrie
My excitement is building for the season. A bunch of young players looking to prove themselves with a solid outing. This game could be intense. I want larsson and Gelinas to show there stuff. LGD!!!!

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Judging by our lineup, we'll lose and NYR fans will declare their team 2015 Cup Champions.. Streamers and a banner raising to follow the end of the game

Khione

Swede or Turnip?
Jul 24, 2013
Duna
Breaking news from training camp scrimmage:

Devils still fail to score in shootout, in which the goaltenders were ECHL and AHL backup caliber.

Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice 4m
Red wins the shootout. Clowe only one to score in the 5-round (pre-planned) shootout.

Rich Chere ‏@Ledger_NJDevils 3m
Shootout: Cammalleri (W), Ruutu (R), Travis Zajac (W), Gomez (R), Jagr (W) all fail to score. Then Clowe scores.

Rich Chere ‏@Ledger_NJDevils 2m
After Clowe's goal, Carter (W), Brunner (R), Greene (W) and Zidlicky (R) all fail to score.

I'm normally not a cutesy person, but what is there not to love about an excited glob of jello cheering for Gelinas?

But posters around here says that shootouts are pure luck...

Guess we are still unlucky then. :shakehead

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
Those of you that believe Pete is favoring guys make me question how long you've actually followed this organization

liquid1988

Oct 14, 2013
Exit 88 GSPW
Judging by our lineup, we'll lose and NYR fans will declare their team 2015 Cup Champions.. Streamers and a banner raising to follow the end of the game

Don't be so quick to judge. Rags aren't playing half of there vets either tonight. should be a interesting game of pucks being given away and bodies colliding mid ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad