GDT: Hockey's Back! Devils @ Rangers, 7 PM, MSG & NHL Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Status Quo*

It's only preseason, but I'm so ****in pumped. LETS GO DEVILS.

MoonDragn

Mar 28, 2007
Maryland
All of a sudden the Season can't start soon enough. I am glad they have preseason games already. Let's go Devils!

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice 4s
Scott Wedgewood is here, so that makes it certain that Keith Kinkaid and Scott Clemmensen will be the two Devils' goalies tonight

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Woot, hockey's back. I'll be at the game tonight. When you can fly across the country for a preseason game, you gotta do it.

MoonDragn

Mar 28, 2007
Maryland
Looks like Zubrus, Elias, Havlat, Henrique, Josefson, Ryder, Janssen, Sestito, Boucher, Matteau, Tootoo, Fedotenko for forwards and
Larsson, Gelinas, Kaberle, Komisarek, Severson, Kelly for D.

My guess on the lineup:

Zubrus-Elias-Havlat
Boucher-Henrique-Ryder
Fedotenko-Josefson-Tootoo
Motteau-Sestito-Janssen

Larsson-Gelinas
Kaberle-Komisarek
Severson-Kelly

Last edited:

The 29th Pick

Still Alive !
Dec 7, 2007
Northvale N.J.
yay hockeys back

happy-jello.gif

yay Gelly's playing

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Lineups are updated, I took MoonDragn's line guesses because those are probably as good as anything.

I'm excited to see Severson live, I was hoping I'd get to see him play. Hope to see a lot out of Boucher tonight too.

MoonDragn

Mar 28, 2007
Maryland
Lineups are updated, I took MoonDragn's line guesses because those are probably as good as anything.

I'm excited to see Severson live, I was hoping I'd get to see him play. Hope to see a lot out of Boucher tonight too.

I am assuming they are going to use Elias, Henrique, Josefson and Sestito as the centers. There could be a possibility that Henrique and Josefson would be together with Ryder, in that case then Janssen could be the last center.

But given the fact that Motteau, Fedotenko, and Boucher are all left wingers, and Janssen, Ryder and Tootoo are all right wingers, I think that lineup is the most likely.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
I am assuming they are going to use Elias, Henrique, Josefson and Sestito as the centers. There could be a possibility that Henrique and Josefson would be together with Ryder, in that case then Janssen could be the last center.

But given the fact that Motteau, Fedotenko, and Boucher are all left wingers, and Janssen, Ryder and Tootoo are all right wingers, I think that lineup is the most likely.

I agree with you, it seems to make the most sense overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad